Multiple Non "O" Marriage visa in Savannakhet - December 2022 report

11 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Tranny, are you quoting and confusing yourself old chap?

Do you need help?

Good afternoon Mr.Proby, I think you are confused, try reading a few more posts before you ask me a question........😁

21 minutes ago, transam said:

Good afternoon Mr.Proby, I think you are confused, try reading a few more posts before you ask me a question........😁

No, i'm not confused Tranny.....

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2024 at 12:04 PM, transam said:

When Sav first started asking to show 400k for a Multi-O it was reported that it could be shown in your bankbook the previous day, along with a bank letter showing you had the 400k in your account.

Those who turned up not knowing the change were given a 90 day Non-O instead, for 2000bht.

Then folk here said the 400k must be shown to have been in your bank for 2 months previous, this to me has not been 100% clarified.

I myself maybe going there in a few months time, so hopefully we get some more "genuine" info here soon..😋

Regarding the application + documents for this year, is it necessary to submit two copies of all documents, or is one copy sufficient?

1 minute ago, rhino533 said:

Regarding the application + documents for this year, is it necessary to submit two copies of all documents, or is one copy sufficient?

Dunno, chum....🤗

I used to take the kitchen sink, just in case, didn't want a wasted journey....😋

Just now, transam said:

Dunno, chum....🤗

I used to take the kitchen sink, just in case, didn't want a wasted journey....😋

Okay, looks like I need to be extra prepared this year. Bringing a couple of extra documents just in case, plus anything else I can think of. Last year's process was smooth, but who knows what they'll require this time. I'll be in Savannakhet on Tuesday and will update you on how it goes. Planning to apply for a 3-month Non-Imm O (marriage) visa, then extend it to a year in Thailand later. I think this is easier. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, rhino533 said:

Okay, looks like I need to be extra prepared this year. Bringing a couple of extra documents just in case, plus anything else I can think of. Last year's process was smooth, but who knows what they'll require this time. I'll be in Savannakhet on Tuesday and will update you on how it goes. Planning to apply for a 3-month Non-Imm O (marriage) visa, then extend it to a year in Thailand later. I think this is easier. 

Keep your ears open for anyone trying to get a multi-O......😉

• Thumbs Up 1