Is Pavlovid of Pfizer available in Thailand?

Puccini

While Paxlovid isn't available here, another anti-viral, molnupiravir, is available (or so I've read.)

Does anyone know how one would obtain that, if it were required?  Presumably it requires a prescription and one imagines the hospitals would prefer you don't show up in person with active COVID.  

Or am I overthinking this?  Just go to the hospital with a mask on and ask to see a doctor for a prescription?

15 hours ago, TheAppletons said:

Just go to the hospital with a mask on and ask to see a doctor for a prescription?

Almost correct. 

At the entrance of every hospital you will see signs pointing to the ARI (acute respiratory infection) clinic.  That's where you go. Bring your positive ATK (antigen test).

Like Paxlovid, molnupiravir is for risk groups.  The definitions differ from country to country. If you are under 60 and healthy the doctor may not give it to you. 

BTW the prescription of the doctor will get you molnupiravir only in the pharmacy of this hospital.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Lorry said:

At the entrance of every hospital you will see signs pointing to the ARI (acute respiratory infection) clinic.  That's where you go. Bring your positive ATK (antigen test).

Like Paxlovid, molnupiravir is for risk groups.  The definitions differ from country to country. If you are under 60 and healthy the doctor may not give it to you. 

BTW the prescription of the doctor will get you molnupiravir only in the pharmacy of this hospital.

I would also add, it is expensive.