No Special Measures for Chinese Visitors

webfact

2 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

That's dumb.  They obviously prevent infections of they reduce the amount of covid going around.  

If less covid then less infections. 

Whats dumb? The virus will enter but the antibodies response attack it. When vaccinated you are less likely to pass it on as you do not hold the virus as long.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

That's dumb.  They obviously prevent infections of they reduce the amount of covid going around.  

If less covid then less infections. 

"Vaccines reduce the risk of COVID-19, including the risk of severe illness and death among people who are fully vaccinated. In addition to data from clinical trials, evidence from real-world vaccine effectiveness studies show that COVID-19 vaccines help protect against COVID-19 infections, with or without symptoms (asymptomatic infections). Vaccine effectiveness against hospitalizations has remained relatively high over time, although it tends to be slightly lower for older adults and for people with weakened immune systems".

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/effectiveness/work.html

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2023 at 8:07 AM, Bkk Brian said:

Over 50 million people received covid vaccine in the UK, just over 3 million received swine flu vaccine, so yes, many more sore arms and associated effects which was the highest number of incidents reported on the yellow card system.

The figure is far worse 1 in 800 injuries this is being duplicated in USA and other countries.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yea I got a sore arm too, lasted all day, terrible............????

My 3rd vac left me with a sore arm for a long time, over a month. The prior 2 were just a few days. My 3rd was also the most painful to receive.  Put me off any more boosters!

Edited by jacko45k

12 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

My 3rd vac left me with a sore arm for a long time, over a month. The prior 2 were just a few days. My 3rd was also the most painful to receive.  Put me off any more boosters!

Actually in more detail. My first AZ knocked me out with fever for the night. My second shot AZ no effect apart from a slight sore arm and my final booster with Pfizer had no effect whatsoever.

No problem and as expected.

The point I was making is that the yellow card reporting system in the UK is full of similar symptoms, they are not serious.

• Like 1