Loud music good or bad

yeahbutif

good or bad?  rhetorical question???????????????

of course good!!!!!!  I carry a massive radio box (forget the slang term now) on my shoulder when I walk into Macro....... blasting the good music for all to hear!!!!  3 am, OK, 4 am, spirits go away!!!!

The music is helping us and saving us from the evil spirits.  It must be loud!!!!!! must!!!!!

every get attacked by a spirit????????????????????????  no.

exactly.  it works.  

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Jerno said:

Immature, self-important men who want public attention.  Have nothing to offer society that would legitimately to boost their self esteem, so they do whatever to get attention.  Sad.

Do you have any favorite music which you like to hear loud?

Personally, I think there is lots of such music. Most of the time I don't hear it loud because I don't want to annoy the neighbors. But if I would have a house somewhere far away from anybody, I would definitely turn up the volume from time to time.

This is one of those performances which can't really be played too loud:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yeahbutif said:

it seems the music problems seem to be worse in Thailand.could this be due to lack of attention.. or just plain selfishness.

It is just part of the culture now - I am not sure why... 

I was in a car wash and they had the music blaring and then a guy came in with a major car stereo and that was blaring too... nobody seemed to mind. I went for lunch.

• Haha 2

Tastes.  Some people love it.  It can be annoying for sure.  There are definitely audiophiles that it's an art  for them.

I find it more Little Richard syndrome though (in this day and age of tech) with loud engines and mufflers on cars and bikes.  

Yes, once upon a time big muscle necessitated big noise, but that's no longer the case.  so now it's just for "look at me, pleeeeeaaaasse"

I think the title should have been preceded by

I made the poor choice of living in my wife's village and I'm curious if you think that...

My loud music is epic. Everyone else's is obviously total noise. Loud noise out of a car these days is just ghetto.

Edited by SuperSilverHaze
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, vangrop said:

yeahbutif man i advise you to go in a sanatorium and sure not stay here

So what you saying is its noisy in a sanatorium..... As it's full of idiots that can't control their selves.that have become an anusence to other people.so maybe the world is becoming a big sanatorium..

21 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Music starts over the village PA system at 6am, followed by some (as the Mrs calls it) Bull 5hit talking and advertising. So they are saying that everyone must wake up at 6am.

Then at 7am the village head tells everyone what's happening and who has died.

And then the school PA system takes over at 93 decibels

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Oh come on the temples blast out their stuff, on PA systems too.

17 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

Okay I was referring to selfishness  . But yes you right.. on the temple noise. 

Try living in Indonesia. My mate in Lombok says they have half a dozen mosques within half a click from his place and he says they do the call to prayer 5 times a day round the clock on the loudspeakers. That alone would drive me to leave.

Edited by ozimoron

22 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Music starts over the village PA system at 6am, followed by some (as the Mrs calls it) Bull 5hit talking and advertising. So they are saying that everyone must wake up at 6am.

Then at 7am the village head tells everyone what's happening and who has died.

And you are happy there? ????