Looking for Business Suppliers

So you want a turnkey weed business with someone providing you with weed suppliers and accessories?   

Might be a better question for a paid consulting firm.  

Most of the people with contacts are dispensary owners.  Most dispensary owners probably aren’t too keen on creating more competition.  

I think you had better review your business plan. It's obvious that you have not been paying attention to the situation on the ground...

Vapes, distillates, and edibles are off the table for business purposes at the present time.

As for quality suppliers, you are going to have to do the same thing the rest of us have been doing for the last six months. Buy what looks good to you. Sample. Repeat.

On 1/1/2023 at 8:27 PM, tomster said:

The markets for edibles in Thailand I think is bigger than the market for flower, Thai's love eating, not smoking.

My girlfriend eats gummy bears with THC, but absolutely would never smoke flower, nor will any of her friends. When they go out they do sativa based gummys before they leave the house, then drink a bit, not much - no smoking at all.

I'm finding this to be true. People either want pre-rolls or edibles. Nobody is buying flower in bulk.