Submitting a screenplay for a Thai film?

TheScarletPimpernel

Happy New Year to all,

Does anyone have an idea where I can submit a screenplay I wrote? Its entirely about Thai characters and lives. I am an expat but have lived here for a number of years so the screenplay is influenced partly by some of my experiences and people I've met.

I know its a bit of a long stretch but thought I would ask. Companies like Netflix Thailand don't accept unsolicited works unless through someone they already have a relationship with such as an agent; so I would also welcome being put in touch with one such individual.

Best,

S.P

On 1/5/2023 at 3:02 PM, TheScarletPimpernel said:

Companies like Netflix Thailand don't accept unsolicited works unless through someone they already have a relationship with such as an agent; so I would also welcome being put in touch with one such individual.

Google is your friend

Wish you luck. One day Tarentino was a doofus in a video shop. I had some good ideas I thought and some friends were writing screenplays in University nobody could break thru to the agents

So many movies today are sequels and remakes of foreign films, fully credited but 99 percent of viewers don't even know.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1