Renewal of yearly permission to stay regarding reason retirement

I am sorry but can not find an answer but it is probably there and have tried to telephone my local Immigration office at Kanchanaburi and yes was waiting for the New Year to settle as I know that there would be very busy,
Also am aware of all the paperwork required and have done this for 14 years and the bank letter etc  but my present permission to stay  matures on 13th February 2023 and think last year went in 28 days before and thinking around 17th or 18th January and the main reason I ask one has to have a Manager of the bank is available to sign the bank letter or can an Assistant Manager sign this.
Apologies if the answer is out there but just can't find it.
thanks for any help and appreciate it

John

5 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

It doesn't have to be a manager, anyone of the bank staff that is authorised by the bank can stamp it with the bank chop/seal and initial it. At my bank, one of the customer service girls stamp and initial my letter.

Depends on the bank, my Krugnsri will only issue it with a managers signature, have to wait if they are not around

29 minutes ago, proton said:

Depends on the bank, my Krugnsri will only issue it with a managers signature, have to wait if they are not around

Thanks so much proton and yes we do this and we go in person though can make an appointment on line but until we know when the Manager is available, as you state just have to wait

3 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Thanks so much proton and yes we do this and we go in person though can make an appointment on line but until we know when the Manager is available, as you state just have to wait

anyone in Kanchanaburi and have one email address [email protected]  vis their site and is there any others and can not see
Thanks again.