mobility limited access to Max in Central Festival ?

orang37

Hi, I am currently using a walker, and Festival is not a mall I usually go to.

I fancy seeing the "Way of Water" at the IMax, and wonder if you have had any recent experiences with access on crutches, wheelchair, etc. I am not sure what escalators, or elevators, are used to get to the IMax.

thanks, ~o:37;

There’s an elevator in the exclusive parking area (the first right hand turn into the parking area) close to the west entrance food court on the ground level parking area. Also there’s escalators that are accessible using crutches. 

Edited by novacova
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, seedy said:

Are you driving ? Or pedestrian ?

thanks, someone will drive me to the mall, who, like me, is not familiar with Festival, or where the IMax is within (?) it, or  near it.

If you enter and climb up the car park, every full floor - they have 2-1/2 for example - has direct access to the mall.

Turn left once off the up ramp, go to the end of the mall, and the doors have wheelchair and walker access. Elevators right inside the door. Cinema on floor 5

• Like 1

Should not be a problem.  Access to the mall is easy from the attached parking areas, several floors of parking with entries on each floor.  There are more than a few lifts, if you do not see one upon entering, ask the door guard or first shopkeeper you see or search out a lift sign, like the restroom signs along the interior hallway.  Cinema is on floor 5 at the East end of the mall.  Lots of food on fifth floor too.

There are escalators but the lifts are a better option.

• Like 1