Jump to content

What do I need for a certificate of residency at CW?

Recommended Posts

You need to have made 90 day report at CW.

You should only need passport with photocopy of basic pages.

TM47 receipt.

Lease or TM30 not needed but handy to have.

200baht for mail out EMS.

Can take up to 2 weeks normally one. 

This thread has link to form and various information.



Edited by DrJack54
  • Love It 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...