Shooting This Am At Coconut Land And House

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed, unless you have actually spoken with the parties involved or have heard it from more than one source, it is still rumor and I would appreciate it if you could make that clear in both your title and opening post.

Agreed, unless you have actually spoken with the parties involved or have heard it from more than one source, it is still rumor and I would appreciate it if you could make that clear in both your title and opening post.

Sorry Sir ! Will try to do better next time ! Are you saying that if I had heard it from 2 souces it wouldn't be a rumor and that then it can be posted as fact !

and Yes I was driving past and saw amongst other things police taking prints etc . Spoke to several Thais who confirmed what had happened - I believe she died

Well why not say that in the first place churchill? Whats the point of a post like your original one that sounds more like rumor and conjecture than something you actually witnessed?

Well why not say that in the first place churchill? Whats the point of a post like your original one that sounds more like rumor and conjecture than something you actually witnessed?

didnt know norbet was still married :o

shooting this am at coconut landand house - I believe the thai wife of Norbert shot 3 times .

Who is Norbert? The "thai wife"? Is there another, foreigner wife? What is "landand"? A hotel?

Why should anyone care about this? Crimes are committed every day, everywhere.

You know, if you feel that something is important enough to post for others to read -- others who don't have any inside information -- you might take five minutes and actually type in the proper details.

shooting this am at coconut landand house - I believe the thai wife of Norbert shot 3 times .

Who is Norbert? The "thai wife"? Is there another, foreigner wife? What is "landand"? A hotel?

You know, if you feel that something is important enough to post for others to read -- others who don't have any inside information -- you might take five minutes and actually type in the proper details.

Sorry, but:

:o:D :D

I thought this was a forum for general posts . and as such a disscussion between members with a topic expanding as more infomation is know . I did not want to post too much information until facts were known . I think when somebody is shot and police are involved one has to be careful as to what is said . ?

Mark - You are obviously impervious to crimes like this - living in Lamai were you witness these things every day - but normal folks do not ! Are all your posts so important to read ! This was a life lost - maybe one of many on Samui - but a life .

why are perfectly correct posts being removed ? Who has the authority to censure this site -

I would think the owner?! Read the rules!

...and I'M NOT a MOD.

Well I post on a forum like this using my common sense and have not read the RULES . But it is not correct to remove a post just because one of the moderators recieves negative post .

I am a mod and I suggest you read the rules, specifically the discussion of moderation issues in your case. If you have issues with it you can take it up with the local moderator or admin. Further discussion of moderation issues/decisions will result in another moderation action - a holiday.

Woman shot dead at office

By Supapong Chaolan

The wife of a German real estate businessman in this resort island in Surat Thani was gunned down in broad daylight yesterday. The 38-year-old woman, identified as Ananya Klongklaew, was shot three times in the chest and shoulder. She died on the way to hospital.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/01Jul2007_news07.php

Bangkok Post

Woman shot dead at office

By Supapong Chaolan

The wife of a German real estate businessman in this resort island in Surat Thani was gunned down in broad daylight yesterday. The 38-year-old woman, identified as Ananya Klongklaew, was shot three times in the chest and shoulder. She died on the way to hospital.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/01Jul2007_news07.php

Bangkok Post

not a rumour now ,its a murder ,norbert its time to take a low profile ,you take care mate :o

very odd reactions among folks here.

after all...

news is news and worth knowing.

rumour, if stated as such, is worth reporting for confirmation.

hearsay, is reported as such, is also worth confirming.

not difficult really.

Exactly my point. If someone is posting hearsay please make that clear.

My condolences to the husband. He must be devastated.

Methinks you are too hidebound by P.C.

The original post broke news; it was true;

Now it would be more interesting to get at the facts surrounding this shooting and

it's connections to ,or otherwise, the shooting of Gary 2 years ago.

Why was she shot?

And why are two shootings so closely connected to the CLH company mentioned above?

This does point out how easy it is to have a "hit" arranged.

Clearly this was an assassination. The shooter walked in, called the woman's name and killed her after she responded.

Apparently he didn't know the woman on sight or he would not have had to have her identify herself.

She or her husband or both must have angered someone very much.

I guess the moral of the story is that if an unidentified Thai man comes up to you or your coworkers and asks for someone by name, you better err on the side of caution and say that he/she is in Issan visiting relatives and you don't know when they will be back.

Well, my intentions are not the point of the thread. I was merely attempting, as a moderator, to put some clarity in what could be a volatile thread.

Regardless, it has now been confirmed and it is very sad news.

KOH SAMUI DEVELOPER'S WIFE MURDERED

Slain woman received threat

Koh Samui _ The recent murder of Ananya Klongkaew, wife of a German property developer, might be linked to a dispute with clients on Koh Samui, the resort island's police chief Chaiyuth Nilwong said yesterday.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/02Jul2007_news07.php

Bangkok Post.