Lazada refund & Khasikorn Bank

Hello,

I ordered a tablet worth 23,054 Bahts with Lazada and receive another item. I asked for a refund that has been validated (status = "refunded" the 9th of january 2023).

4 days later I still didn't get the money, I checked Lazada and it says that it depends on my "billing cycle". Then I chated with Lazada and they told me that they allready transfered the money to Khasikorn and that it depends on the "billing cycle" of my bank.

I paid with my Khasikorn debit card, someone know how long I have to wait to be credited ? Another few days or week(s) ?

Thank you.

Get the K-Plus app for your mobile phone, have your KB debit card registered at KB for mobile online use,  make sure your card payment/withdrawal limits suffice fir your intentions. Br8ng passport.

Activate Lazada Wallet in the Lazada app. Refunds are made to the Wallet shown in your app by Lazada and can quickly be transferred to your KB account.

Note that to activate wallet you must take a mobile picture of your original passport. My 2023 passport had so many new complex anti-photo devises to cause blur and glare - would not be accepted. Eventually Lazada sent me an email requesting copy of photo of passport and KB passport page showing account, then activating the Wallet. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Get the K-Plus app for your mobile phone, have your KB debit card registered at KB for mobile online use,  make sure your card payment/withdrawal limits suffice fir your intentions. Br8ng passport.

Activate Lazada Wallet in the Lazada app. Refunds are made to the Wallet shown in your app by Lazada and can quickly be transferred to your KB account.

Note that to activate wallet you must take a mobile picture of your original passport. My 2023 passport had so many new complex anti-photo devises to cause blur and glare - would not be accepted. Eventually Lazada sent me an email requesting copy of photo of passport and KB passport page showing account, then activating the Wallet. 

Tried to many times to activate my lazada wallet, never works, to many hoops to jump through. Only pay on delivery now.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, DUNROAMIN said:

Tried to many times to activate my lazada wallet, never works, to many hoops to jump through. Only pay on delivery now.

For any purchase 20,000 baht or more COD is not an option. Not sure 'never works' entailed but it wasn't any effort to send a copy of passport and bank passbook via email to Lazada to activate the account. Talk to Lazada customer agent.

Having the wallet facilitates both purchase and refunds.

17 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Don't need mobile app, use home system. pc.

Don't need wallet, refunds go back to K-Bank account used in the first place with debit card. 

What's the advantage for having wallet ?

sounds like a lot of messing about for what ?

Edited by Orinoco