Work Permit question (1 job & 1 part time)

Hi guys,

a friend of mine is working at a university and he has a visa and work permit from this university. He got a pert time teaching from another university. 

part time university sent a letter to his full time university and asked if its ok they let him work with them and full time university accepted and send a letter to the part time university.

a week later part time university asked my friend's original passport and work permit so they can take it to the labor office and put a stamp or something similar to his work permit which will show he is working here as part time. So it will be 1 full time and 1 part time stamps on his work permit. part time university will show all the letters from both university's to labor office. 

his question is: will it effect his full time job or will harm his visa or work permit some how? If the answer is no will he pay tax for this because it will be on his work permit too. 

thanks

A friend was in this situation. Your employers have done everything correctly.  It will not affect the renewal of the W.P. for your full-time job.

I would presume you need to pay tax on your part-time earnings, especially since they are in addition to those from your full-time job.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, allane said:

A friend was in this situation. Your employers have done everything correctly.  It will not affect the renewal of the W.P. for your full-time job.

I would presume you need to pay tax on your part-time earnings, especially since they are in addition to those from your full-time job.

Thanks for the info