Which Fish Are You?

canuckamuck

Which fish are you?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a filamented flasher - whatever that is.... :o:D

How about a Tuptim? Big, fast, orange & very terratorial?

Soundman.

ok this one's for soundman :D

but to stay on topic....Id have to be a "Salmon (of Doubt)"

Well then...you can call me a big ol' loveable tuna. Damm, I wanted to be a shark, sounds sexier.

Tunas are nice.

Um, I thought whales are mammals. Oh, well. I think Mucky was up drinking when he devised this little venture. hehe

I picked jellyfish because I like to float around and sting people. I would have picked sockeye salmon, but not an option, nor was blue grouper. But people like to eat those, so I am happy with my selection.

I'm a filamented flasher - whatever that is.... :o:D

How about a Tuptim? Big, fast, orange & very terratorial?

Soundman.

ok this one's for soundman :D

but to stay on topic....Id have to be a "Salmon (of Doubt)"

I can't believe you did it?

:D

Luv ya work babe!

Soundman.

I had that on the list, i forgot to include it sorry. I'll pencil you in at the bottom.

ok dokie :o

actually, babblefish could apply to a ton of tv members. myself included. :D

Just to keep it Thai related; the story goes that there used to be some shows on Patpong where the girls managed to have some fish swim in their lets say private bowl. I'd like to be that fish. Maybe in a next life, who knows :o

I want to be a Siamese fighter

Siamese fighters are called Beta's where I come from, I guess because they're not ready for full release yet.

Betta splendens, mucky.

Ferocious defenders of their females against all male competition and very caring fathers.

The wild ones are quite plain to look at.

Like me.

Edited by qwertz

Results:

Hammerheads, Clownfish, Devil Rays 4

Sperm Whales 3

Starfish, Jellyfish 2

Dogfish, Flame Fish, Queen Angels, Jawfish, Dragonettes, Parrotfish, Filimented Flashers, Mexican Lookdowns, Sagefish 1 each.

It appears the majority of the TV crowd can be identified as Devils, Clowns and Hammerheads, with the Sperm whales in hot pursuit. I believe the result of this poll to be surprisingly accurate despite a limited sampling. Fish stocks just aren’t what they used to be.

Although this poll was as scientific as possible, I realize a great majority of posters also belong to the Lookdown, Bar Goby, Jawfish, and particularly the Parrotfish family. The problem is our poll could not allow for mixed descent. I am also surprised that most of our population of sagefish chose to abstain (perhaps modesty prevailed).

Thanks for your support

Carp diem (seas the day)