IV Therapy

Startmeup

Vitamin clinics are popular in europe for many years. Not sure if such clinics are in thailand. 
you can get vit c 500mg in vials for injection. Boxes 50 vials at large pharmacies. You will need somebody, preferable a nurse, who will inject. My friend was doing once a week. 
NAC 600mg capsules cheap on lazada in big family boxes for around 3b per capsule. You can get nebulisator for around 2500b or some second hand and do it at home at any time. 
For what purpose are you going to use them?

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, internationalism said:

Vitamin clinics are popular in europe for many years. Not sure if such clinics are in thailand. 
you can get vit c 500mg in vials for injection. Boxes 50 vials at large pharmacies. You will need somebody, preferable a nurse, who will inject. My friend was doing once a week. 
NAC 600mg capsules cheap on lazada in big family boxes for around 3b per capsule. You can get nebulisator for around 2500b or some second hand and do it at home at any time. 
For what purpose are you going to use them?

For general health. 

Seems to be a few places around Bangkok.

Nebuliser for NAC tablets is it?

I can't see NAC on lazada for 3b a capsule, more like 5-6.

6 minutes ago, airbalance said:

I'm curious to know the benefits of these drops, anyone tried and have some things to share?

The things I mentioned above all have similar affects on the body. Mainly for repair/restoration and improved immune function. Glutathione is considered the master antioxidant. Some people consider it good for anti-aging and I think its mainly these clinics which offer it in Bangkok. NAC is a precursor to glutathione. If IV is too expensive then you take NAC as a cheaper alternative but its likely not as effective and I've read for some people its not effective at all due to whatever processes in the body does not allow it convert properly.

Glutathione has many important functions, including:

• making DNA, the building blocks of proteins and cells
  • supporting immune function
  • forming sperm cells
  • breaking down some free radicals
  • helping certain enzymes function
  • regenerating vitamins C and E
  • transporting mercury out of the brain
  • helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats
  • assisting regular cell death (a process known as apoptosis)

Researchers have found links between low levels of glutathione and some diseases. It is possible to increase glutathione levels through oral or intravenous (IV) supplementation.

Another option is to take supplements that activate the natural glutathione production in the body. These supplements include:

• milk thistle
  • N-acetyl cysteine
  • superoxide dismutase
Edited by Startmeup

13 minutes ago, internationalism said:

NAC capsules might be 5-6b, but still much cheaper than pills from pharmacy for around 14b (that one is imported, germany)

Ok thanks. The ones on lazada are imported too, Life Extension/Swanson

Edited by Startmeup

38 minutes ago, Startmeup said:

Ok thanks. The ones on lazada are imported too, Life Extension/Swanson

Yes, but that brand is from the usa, brought in large quantities as food supplement. In family size boxes 500. 
the one in pharmacies is only 10 pills and graded as a medicine, not supplement, likely higher excise duty. They don't sell that many, so high retail price. 
yet it's same substance, just in different form 

• 5 months later...

Hi, it is about 6 months later, but I thought I would post my experience with receiving IV drips of Myers cocktail, NAC, Multi Vitamin drip, and others..  I received all my drips at a health spa on Koh Samui, at New Leaf, detox as I was very unwell.

All the drips I believe made me feel more healthy, more energy, etc..  however, the NAC given to me as a 2 hr. drip at I think a 1000 mgs, in total, or 500, per drip bag, was phenomenal. 

I started with what felt like a terrible cramp in my thigh, or pinched nerve, where my bones meet, or even a bone on bone feeling, that I had been suffering from for over a year, and it was debilitating, as I could not walk for more than an hour, without the pain increasing making me crippled for the evening. 

The first time I got the double injection of NAC, I really thought nothing of it.  But as the evening wore on, my pain was not being triggered, so I just thought OMG, could this be possible?  I told my son, and he said, well don't get too excited and just watch your pain levels tonight while you sleep. 

I slept like a baby and had no pain whatsoever!  Next day,

I was afraid it might come back, so I went again the next day for another double bag of NAC to insure whatever was happening.. All together, over the next 3 weeks, I received 10 double bag doses of the NAC IV drip. 

It has now been 8 months and the pain has not come back.  The NAC seems to bring down inflammation and reduce pain, and give the body time to heal itself. Maybe that is how is slows the aging process or reverses it.

But just to let you know, I noticed the total loss of pain within 24 hrs..  Maybe some people will need more time to notice it. Maybe, it does not work on all ailments. 

Some of the people at the SPA, took only one bag of the NAC IV drip and did not notice anything.  I did not want the crippling pain to come back, so I continued with the IV to ensure that my hip was healed and it is!! 

Good luck, it is very impt to find out exactly what is in the NAC IV drip, how many milligrams of NAC per bag, and the purity, no other fillers.  And maybe compare prices of a few places as well.  Good luck, it helped me, maybe it will help you too.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1