Looking for a dermatologist

Hi folks.

Have been going to “The Big” hospital here on Samui to get my recurring skin issues dealt with and in the past it was quite reasonable however at my last visit the regular lady dermatologist is gone and replaced by a fly in doc from bkk.

Also the prices for my treatments have literally blown up through the roof. It is quite crazy.

So, as the post title goes does anyone have any info on any other dermatological doctors, hospitals or clinics on Samui.

Cheers folks.

You just saved me a trip to the BKK hospital I had planed for Monday. I was there before and the treatment was good (but also quite expensive).

I've got recently a rash that is not going away and would also appreciate recommendations where to go. No laser/botox/surgery seller, just some doc who will give me some balm/gel or whatever modern magic is available that solves my skin problems. 

Norther part of the island would be nice but I can go anywhere. Please no recommendations about doctors who do otherwise great work but are not really dermatologists. I don't want to pay twice, but more important I don't want to waste my time (again). Thanks.

If there are none I will go over the maps list on Monday and will report back ... 

On 1/27/2023 at 3:30 PM, malasa said:

If there are none I will go over the maps list on Monday and will report back ... 

yeah ... I looked at some results from the list and it seems that most are not what I need. I visited 2 and they had nothing written outside about dermatology at all. One was a lab, one was clearly addressing beauty stuff and looked very expensive.

So, still looking ...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...