Free cannabis samples for a select few forum posters!

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Will be posted to  Whereyougo, BertGotKinky, ThaiChina, MAF666 tomorrow morning (missed the post today).

2gm of Tropical Punch (extra strong) 20%+

2gm of CheeseLicious (strong) 15%+

2gm of BubbleGummer (strong) 15%+

3gm of Red Diesel (a bit old) 7%

THC content is only an estimate.

IMG_20230127_161956.jpg

very interesting, will you ever be selling any in the future?

Thanks but I have a wee bit too much already.   Gave a few 100 grams to my nephew a while back.

Besides, I don't qualify, as not crazy enough to pay 200/gr, and thought 139 for one purchase was too much, after buying same quality for 14 & 8/gr.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, taninthai said:

If these are not regular smokers you giving it out to it’s a waste of time,by that I mean people that smoke everyday….

And more than a couple of joints everyday?

Edited by wombat

6 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Thanks but I have a wee bit too much already.   Gave a few 100 grams to my nephew a while back.

Besides, I don't qualify, as not crazy enough to pay 200/gr, and thought 139 for one purchase was too much, after buying same quality for 14 & 8/gr.

Obviously a swap with other growers will be on the cards in the future.

This was just to try and get me an idea of the relative quality the commercial growers are selling in Thailand.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tomster said:

Interesting concept this and good on you for doing something different - as far as I know there is nothing in the current rules that stops people from giving what they grow to friends and family, in fact I think the Plook Ganja even says that is a category...

Could be the start of something interesting - "Test my weed"... ????

Also swap mine for yours could be interesting, to see how your weed directly compares to others.

Can't see anything but positive vibes and increased shared knowledge with this kind of stuff.

Yes, we'll definitely have to do swaps later.

Low on fresh harvest now, I've only cut and dried 3 fairly small plants so far this season (from seed).

Most of my grow are clones from those first 3 seeds, which are still flowering at the moment.

I've had swapped some with the local noodle shop, typical unnamed leafy Thai sativa, one bag was good, the rest not so.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

I was amongst the first four posters to take BMT up on his offer and good to his word, BMT posted the sample, as promised.

Well done BMT for keeping your word, glad to see that you are a man of action and that you can back up your words.

I received them on Sunday afternoon.

As I wanted to have clear head before testing each strain, I am only trying one strain a day.

So far, I have been able to test two of the strains, so the reviews of the other stains will follow.

Before I review, I will state that I am a daily smoker and have been for about the last 20 years but I am no connoisseur, I prefer weed that neither stink my man-cave out and doesn’t cost me an arm and a leg.

As long as I get a relaxing chill off my smoke, I’m as happy as.

I have bought a few top shelf strains from one of the bigger Bangkok stores when weed was first decriminalized but I was not too impressed.

They were overpriced, over pungent and made me too lethargic.

The Green Crack that is being sold cheaply online is enough to give me a lovely buzz.

All of the tests were carried out on my ‘current’ favourite bong, with a precooler, both filled with Listerine straight from the freezer.

My reviews are based on the samples that I have tried and are obviously my opinion only, what works for me does not work for everyone.

IMG_6065.JPG.917483d134e69522c12e4dc9dee48dbe.JPG

OK, on to the review of the first 2 strains:

Tropical Punch:

The first one that I opted for was the Tropical Punch.

I picked this first as it was Sunday and I wasn’t working that day, so trying the strongest strain on my day off made sense:

The buds smelled fairly strong/dank and sure enough, it did stink out the man-cave.

However, it wasn’t as stinky as some of the exotics I have tried and the man cave was after an airing, fresh again by the next day.

I can’t really review the taste, as the Listerine in my bong masks the taste.

After smoking a full bowl, the product started to deliver.

It wasn’t the strongest smoke that I have ever smoked but it was powerful enough to give me a lazy, chilled Sunday afternoon.

BMT states that this in his view is the strongest of the samples but after testing the first two, I would personally disagree with him.

CheeseLicious:

This was my Monday evening test.

Again, this had the dank pungent smell that the top shelf has but like yesterday’s sample, this was also easy to air out.

Within 2 minutes of hitting the bowl with this one, I was climbing to a great buzz.

The buzz lasted a couple of hours, so after refilling the bowl, I was chilled again.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

IMHO, this strain is stronger than Tropical Punch.

If I bought this from a shop, I would buy again, dependent on the price.

In fact, if any of the other reviewers are not up to the task of reviewing their sample of CheeseLicious, feel free to forward it to me and I will review it for you. ????

Overall, I’ve had 2 days of being stoned for free and both strains put a smile on my dial.

I still have 2 more tests to conduct. ????

Listerine as bong water???  Why would you want to inhale atomized chemicals, alcohol and glycol? OMG my lungs hurt just thinking about it ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

So if you don't like it, don't do it then, your business and not mine.

No offense intended, just that in 50 years of weed smoking I've never heard of such a thing. What benefit do you find it gives you?  

• Like 1