Free cannabis samples for a select few forum posters!

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

All of the tests were carried out on my ‘current’ favourite bong, with a precooler, both filled with Listerine straight from the freezer.

My reviews are based on the samples that I have tried and are obviously my opinion only, what works for me does not work for everyone.

IMG_6065.JPG.917483d134e69522c12e4dc9dee48dbe.JPG

Impressive bong but how does one go about cleaning it? Soak it in a bucket of alcohol or perhaps boil it in a large pan?

This is why I don't care for those fancy glass blown bongs. 

I'll take just  moderate sized (10-14 inch) straight tube bong. Using a bottle brush and some alcohol, followed by a hot water and mild soap rinsing it's easy to keep clean.

I also agree with the other poster, use ice cubes to help cool and filter the smoke. Listerine...  hmmmmm

• Like 1

Just now, dingdongrb said:

Impressive bong but how does one go about cleaning it? Soak it in a bucket of alcohol or perhaps boil it in a large pan?

This is why I don't care for those fancy glass blown bongs. 

I'll take just  moderate sized (10-14 inch) straight tube bong. Using a bottle brush and some alcohol, followed by a hot water and mild soap rinsing it's easy to keep clean.

I also agree with the other poster, use ice cubes to help cool and filter the smoke. Listerine...  hmmmmm

In the past I soaked my bongs/downstems in alcohol but there was always some residue, especially with 'complicated' bongs.

My current system is to have back-up bongs/precoolers/etc. and pre-soak the dirty ones in a bucket of Milton's fluid (available on Shopee & Lazada).

After a couple of days soaking, I then clean the bongs (etc) with MRP glass cleaner (also available on Shopee & Lazada).

MRP really does a great job but you have to really shake the bottle before using, so that the abrasive 'grit' gets mixed into the solution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

Reviews of the 2 first samples

- Red Diesel

How it looks and smells:  a little trim, beautiful rusty color, smells like outdoor with no curing

How it vapes in mighty and volcano:      Almost no vapor almost no tatse  

How it smokes:  smokes ok, ok tatste for outdoor weed, no chemical taste

How it affects me:   no effect

Overall I like the colour, would make a good mixer for better strains if someone wants to save money. I myself would not buy it, it s very weak. I don t think it s 7 % THC.

- Bubble gummer

How it looks and smells:  a little trim, light green, reminds me of the weed I would get in the 90s, smells like outdoor with a nice fruity smell 

How it vapes in mighty and volcano:      good amount of vapor, taste is nicer than it looks, not harsh very smooth

How it smokes:  smokes ok, tatste good but not great no chemical taste

How it affects me:   good effect, not too strong, uplifting, good for afternoon in my opinion, I would pay 200  baths if I bought one gram of it. Overall I think this one i a great choice if you want to go on with your day after consuming, but gives you the smile and the happy mind.

Other 2 strains reports later this weekend.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, thaichina said:

- Red Diesel

How it looks and smells:  a little trim, beautiful rusty color, smells like outdoor with no curing

How it vapes in mighty and volcano:      Almost no vapor almost no tatse  

How it smokes:  smokes ok, ok tatste for outdoor weed, no chemical taste

How it affects me:   no effect

Overall I like the colour, would make a good mixer for better strains if someone wants to save money. I myself would not buy it, it s very weak. I don t think it s 7 % THC.

Agree, more than a year old, was good when fresh but I think I'll end up binning the 2oz I have left.

OK, onto the final 2 free samples that BMT sent:

Bubble gummer:

This was a nice smooth smoke, which had a decent enough strength but the effect wore off faster than the previous 2 samples.

It might have been my metabolism on the day but the buzz was milder than the earlier test strains and only lasted a couple of hours.

About the same strength as the Green Crack that’s currently doing the rounds.

Red Diesel:

Unfortunately, this weed seems to be dead, could only get a very mild hit off this.

Maybe the same strength of the brickweed that was floating about before decriminalization.

BMT did state that this was old stock though.

BMT put his reputation on the line and overall, he has some pretty decent weed.

Would I buy any of it, probably yes for the first 2 stains (Tropical Punch & CheeseLicious) but that would be dependent on my stock levels and the price.

BMT, out of these 4 strains, which ones did you grow yourself?

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

BMT, out of these 4 strains, which ones did you grow yourself?

My misses grew all of them (no admission of guilt from me).

Out of my her previous grows, Critical Orange Punch was easily the best, very vivid and detailed dreams when you closed your eyes. Amnesia, Red Diesel, White Widow were nowhere near as good. Lemon Kush was rubbish.

Now I mainly smoke BubbleGummer and Tropical punch (just harvested 1 of each, currently drying), not gonna bother with Cheeslicious any more (one still growing), very poor cropper, only small flowers.

Have some new strains coming along, Blue Dream, KC Brains Bahia Blackhead, Choice, Escape.

No idea what they'll be like.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 4:46 PM, BritManToo said:

Will be posted to  Whereyougo, BertGotKinky, ThaiChina, MAF666 tomorrow morning (missed the post today).

2gm of Tropical Punch (extra strong) 20%+

2gm of CheeseLicious (strong) 15%+

2gm of BubbleGummer (strong) 15%+

3gm of Red Diesel (a bit old) 7%

THC content is only an estimate.

IMG_20230127_161956.jpg

Have smoked one strain per day to sample.

This is excellent weed.across the board. Would be proud if this was my grow.

Certainly rates with the mid range boutique offerings.

My fave was the Tropical Punch….

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Mine too!

Kicked of yesterday morning with macchiato’s and a few tobacco + tropical roll ups at 07:00.

Farkin munchies big time at midday, turned down the reggae playlist, reviewed my work making 3 cable drum seats.. then off for pad Thai gung and Tim Tams.

Priceless

Hello,

Reviews of the 2 last samples

- cheselicious

How it looks and smells:  a little trim, light green, reminds me of the weed I would get in the 90s, smells very nice, the nicest smell of all 4 strains, very pleasant.

How it vapes in mighty and volcano:      good amount of vapor, nice taste 

How it smokes:  smokes good , tatste good, no chemical taste

How it affects me:  good effect, not too strong, another good one for the after noon, I would pay 200-250 baths for one gram of this one

- Tropical punch

How it looks and smells:  a little trim, light green, reminds me of the weed I would get in the 90s, smells nice

How it vapes in mighty and volcano:      good amount of vapor, the most of all 4 strains

How it smokes:  smokes ok, tatste good  no chemical taste

How it affects me:   good effect, the strongest of all 4 and more for the night use

I would pay 200 baths / gram for this one too, the strongest of all 4 but my favorite still is the cheeselicious because of the nice taste.

Tropical punch is still far from being the strongest weed I ever had, I have much stronger at home, but I would be happy to have this quality if I grew weed myself, it s good enough. I would say they are all good mids except the red diesel but can not compare to good commercial grows.

BMT, if you send me your details by PM, I will send you some acapulco gold from the shop downstairs here, then you will try some very strong weed. Hope the review is ok for you, I tried to be the most honnest as possible, it was fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 12:55 AM, taninthai said:

Where’s the reviews of these free samples then????

I got a sample of Tropical Punch from the Brit Man, along with a sample of Bubble Gummer.

Looking first at the Tropical Punch, let me note that I have 50 plus years of a relationship with the Devils Lettuce, and at this point in my life, there is a note in my med file warning aginst cremation for non smokers. 

The buds Brit send are nicely coloured and have a sweeter, non dank aroma. Under magnification, it shows nice crystals.  One hitting it in my clean bong with water on arising in the morning gives me a nice mellow buzz with far less choking than say, for example, Moon Rocks. Two hits give me a nice mellow, almost on the edge of couch potato.

I would rank this bud to be a honest equivalent to the basic old reliable daily use strains in the USA which sell for in and $200 oz in an  East Coast legal store. Its tasty and nicely cured. 

Good job Mate

• Thanks 1