Chuwit bombshell: Claims massive organised met police racket nets "central fund" 324 MB/ month - "Sky" arrives in Bangkok

webfact

Yes it's been ongoing for a very long time. Chuwit just realized it or what?

Last time I bumped into his daughter in the States, she was driving a Benz. Don't be jelly Chuwit, you ain't the only thug around. 

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

I believe that if something does "happen" to Chuwit , the floodgates of information will open in multiple sources and they will be unable to be turned off.

I further believe that the message has been sent all the way to the very very top and all the places in between as well.

I think it's definitely not just the current information about the corruption structures that Chuwit has and is brought to him from various sources. Just think of the many high-ranking politicians, civil servants, generals, police officers, judges and arch-conservative moral apostles who visited his massage parlors in the past, in the dark of the night and shook his hand as VIPs.

And since Chuwit also mentioned the fat corruption sums of money, some will go and see who got the annual jackpot with the 3888 million baht.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

I agree, but I think it was not as organized as it is now.

Going to be interesting to see what the next show brings if Prayut does not do anything.

My question, though, is who do you have to do the investigation if the head of MPB and, therefore his underlings are involved 

Sounds like they need to bring in the BIG JOKE team and let them go at it.

As stated BJ is the most trusted police official there is right now by both the tourists and the locals.

As an aside, I just got an award for this being my first post in 12 years ????

I consider the biggest joke to have no credibility. He is a master of PR and a publicity hound. Deos he ever really accomplish anything? 

6 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

I agree, but I think it was not as organized as it is now.

Going to be interesting to see what the next show brings if Prayut does not do anything.

My question, though, is who do you have to do the investigation if the head of MPB and, therefore his underlings are involved 

As stated BJ is the most trusted police official there is right now by both the tourists and the locals.

As an aside, I just got an award for this being my first post in 12 years ????

Ditto, after 20 years I just got my 1st rookie post, I'm so excited. 

14 hours ago, wangotango said:

Who in their right mind carries their passport around with them in Asia, you carry a copy. I find it baffling also that vaping is illegal but marijuana isnae ????

Totally agree, anyone carrying their original passport is asking for trouble!

Thailand is a crazy place without question!

16 hours ago, ignore it said:
17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

... the actress was acting...lying...all the time, bringing her credibility into question.  All the time she was saying that she had been extorted for having a vape she was lying.  She didn't have a vape and she did not have to pay anything.  The Singaporean bloke did and he has now confirmed that.

Expand  

The RTP have started a defamation lawsuit against the Taiwanese actress because she told a lie which made the RTP look bad, hurt their feelings, and exposed a multi million bhat a month extortion racket.

I'm pretty sure that they haven't done that...unless you've got something to confirm your assertion.   They may have threatened to do it.

16 hours ago, ignore it said:

The RTP have started a defamation lawsuit against the Taiwanese actress because she told a lie which made the RTP look bad, hurt their feelings, and exposed a multi million bhat a month extortion racket.
Pol. Lt-Gen T. stated: "The law the law for everybody.
And you must respect the law." 

(No offense meant LL, but you write great set up lines)

No offence taken because I didn't set myself up; think you may have done though.  Lets see the confirmation of that law suit that you've got!

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I consider the biggest joke to have no credibility. He is a master of PR and a publicity hound. Deos he ever really accomplish anything? 

He definitely made a difference in the immigration when he was there. As to other accomplishment yeah I think he has.

Then again perception is the big thing.

There is a reason prayut is afraid of him and people have tried to kill him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingstonkid said:

He definitely made a difference in the immigration when he was there. As to other accomplishment yeah I think he has.

Then again perception is the big thing.

There is a reason prayut is afraid of him and people have tried to kill him.

I agree, it would seem the Big Joke and Chuwit have a very powerful backing directed  to the same outcome. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, internationalism said:

youngish voters only remember what prayuth said to justify a coup - reform of police, cut the government curruption (rice subsidies given by him as an example).

now people want reform of the whole system, including the military.

No, it can't worse than it's now. That time voters are in control of political parties policies. That is through social media pressure.

Thaksin gave people cheap mobile phones leading to smartphones - digital democracy at push of a button, share, like

he also improved infrastructure, built hospitals, schools and the like. There is a reason why the Shinawatras are so popular. He built all of these using money that was supposed to go up the line, to the very people who tried so hard to bring him and Yingluck down and to bring the military IN.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

My thoughts exactly. Someone at the top is giving him cover. But what's the angle? Discredit Prayuth ahead of the election? Something else?

Who did the Chinese bosses support?

15 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

And that might just be the angle here...

On 2/2/2023 at 10:01 AM, proton said:

I think we all know he was a former massage parlour boss by now!

What 's your point of writing bad about Chuwit? I hope that RTP fleece you at maximum when you pass a police checkpoint.

Edited by Dario
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Yes it's been ongoing for a very long time. Chuwit just realized it or what?

Last time I bumped into his daughter in the States, she was driving a Benz. Don't be jelly Chuwit, you ain't the only thug around. 

IMO Chuwit has been around a very long time and is well aware of what has been happening over the past 20 odd years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuwit_Kamolvisit

I have a feeling that Chuwit is also being drip fed information from someone very very high up, and I don't think it is coming from the military.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Prayut promised to end all corruption, as with most things he has failed miserably.

Impossible for him to do anything other than wipe his own a r $ e, he is out-gunned on every front by those with more influences, and that includes his past, the military. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 2

On 2/2/2023 at 11:26 AM, sammieuk1 said:

I hope it doesn't but this story could end up with someone in a concrete barrel  at the bottom of a river, in the mean time keep up the good work its very entertaining and suggest expansion of revelations

For example into schools where only today a headmaster embezzled 300k from the diner budget and got caught with it still in the envelope ????  

Chuwit is very unlikely to come to harm.

On 2/2/2023 at 9:45 AM, webfact said:

Sky ended his damning testimony by saying that now he was aware of the Thai word for extortion.

This word is also "thai" but with a different spelling and tonal value, notes ASEAN NOW.

That's a hoot! Never knew that one before... Adding to my Thai language proficiency every day here...  Next time I hear the term, I'll know!!!  ????

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Haha 1

On 2/2/2023 at 2:02 PM, Neeranam said:

So the Taiwanese former actress was given a discount! 

Confuscius said, accept the things you cannot change.

Mr Sky is a fool, coming to Thailand, he could end up dead.

With all the coverage of this there is no chance Mr Sky is in any danger.  On his next trip to Thailand … well maybe he best leave Thailand off his travel list for a few years.

18 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

How is it even possible that this guy is still breathing? Not that I wish anything bad to happen to him, but you would think that the powers that be - the RTP in particular- would want to shut this guy up for good quite desperately. 

Chuwit is no fool.  Whatever he has on the people in power, you can be sure he is as safe as a baby in its mothers arms. Big Joke must be feeling the schadenfreude after being kicked to the curb by some of the same people a couple of years ago.

• Like 2