Footage recovered! Huay Khwang police helmet cam shots not deleted - but damage to hard disks

webfact

16 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Damn it, replace the entire RTP force.

Best Cops Black GIFs | Gfycat

Ooh, Ooh, put the cuffs on and punish me! 

---------------------------------------------------

So they have several hours of boring footage to watch.  Are they going to get some beer and popcorn and watch the show? 

This stuff about broken/malfunctioning cameras is sort of like the bad driving excuses after crashes - brake failure/micro sleep/it was a dark and stormy night/someone cut in front of me. 

Edited by Damrongsak
  • Like 1

I dont seem to be able to find the reason why the helmet was apparently damaged , did nobody ask ?

Thailand , you want to be a big boy , play with the other big boys , be accepted by the other boys.

Well you better be prepared to play by big boy rules , your juvenile evasions and excuses make you an international laughing stock !

I've noticed nobody mentions ' Thainess ' anymore , lying corrupt dictatorial incompetence is the order of the day and everybody knows it.

On 2/4/2023 at 8:32 AM, webfact said:

He said that a special technical process was used to recover the images. 

They do that all over the world.   These cops thought smashing there helmets with a hammer would make these videos useless. 

You'd think cops would have gotten some type of forensic training,even a weekends worth.

Useless lot.