Using 45 day visa to transition to Non O multiple

I am currently on a marriage visa and i unfortunatley i had to dip into my 400k for a family emergency back home. my visa is coming to an end. I am planning to do a quick border run to cambodia to get a 45 day visa next week as i dont have tie to do the 2 days in Suvanakhet this month. I plan to do the suvannakhet run at the end of the month 

I was wondering if i would be likely to encounter any issues with this and maybe if there were any better ways of doing it. I would appreciate any feedback. 

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your family if you have not gotten one since your last entry with a visa.

Thanks Joe, I have a visa i got internally but i went to the UK in Dec and came back. Will this be okay.?

10 minutes ago, beldin said:

Thanks Joe, I have a visa i got internally but i went to the UK in Dec and came back. Will this be okay.?

have yo done a 60 day wife extension since you last visit with a visa or visa exempt, not a re-entry permit, only one 60 day allowed per visit excluding re-entry 

3 hours ago, beldin said:

Your use of a re-entry permit to come back to Thailand neither removes nor adds an entitlement to the 60-day extension. Did you ever use a 60-day extension to visit your Thai spouse? If so, was this after your last regular entry (visa exempt or with a visa) to Thailand? You are only entitled to a single 60-day extension per regular entry to Thailand.

14 hours ago, steve187 said:

have yo done a 60 day wife extension since you last visit with a visa or visa exempt, not a re-entry permit, only one 60 day allowed per visit excluding re-entry 

I think then i need to go to the border for 45 days. I went from Covid extensions to 1 year marriage visa internally. The only time i have been out of thailand since the beginning of covid was on the reentry permit. I havent entered thailand on a brand new visa since 2018. Am i correct?

2 minutes ago, beldin said:

I think then i need to go to the border for 45 days. I went from Covid extensions to 1 year marriage visa internally. The only time i have been out of thailand since the beginning of covid was on the reentry permit. I havent entered thailand on a brand new visa since 2018. Am i correct?

I got  60 day extension in Jun 2020 to my previous 1 year ME and the only time i hve left since then i had a Reentry permit