where to travel next?

miancina

Less smog means South, which means higher temps ...

... you're screwed.

'undercover sex worker' ... ????  Do tell ...

Do you have transport ?  Simply check the AQI of areas of interest.  It's warming up a bit, so does give some AQ relief.  It has locally, but I'm south of, and 30°+ daytime temps now.

Kanchanaburi is registering <50 AQI.  

image.png.9855aa48c8b0009ce2fef2e50b3f3495.png

Apologies for those living there with that recommendation.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

Maybe anywhere would be suitable. As long as they have a Thai language crash course available for you to study.

If you intend to enjoy Thailand to its full, the first thing you need to do is learn the language and understand the people

18 hours ago, miancina said:

need something that is easily accesible from BKK. 

Has good weather, not much pollution, not so hot as BKK...

And where the girls are mostly honest, not like undercover sex workers like in Pattaya.....

I also do not speak Thai, only english

1) Everywhere is accessible from Bangkok.  Just go to the airport and pick a destination. 

Oh... you want to stay in Thailand.... 

2) Bangkok is lovely and cool at the moment.  You want cooler?  Go to Chiang Mai.... oh wait... that's where the pollution is coming from.

3) Girls are a priority?  Go back to your own country and find a girl who speaks your language, is the same class level as you and has a similar level of education.  Stop relying on the desperation of low income, low class people to get yourself laid.

4) Stay in a 5 star hotel in Bangkok for the rest of your holiday, the staff will speak enough English for you to order meals and drinks.

Edited by Freddy42OZ

Assuming the OP means Travel in Thailand we’ve just finished:-

- Fly BKK - Chiang Rai for 3 nights. 
   - Taxi (left booking the Bus too long & didn’t want to wait 6 hours for the next available seats) to Chiang Mai for 3 nights 

- Minivan to Pai for 3 nights… (If you’re young, reasonably good looking & have some game there are loads of good looking western girls in Pai, I’m none of these things so took the GF).

No problem with air quality in any of those places but best to check before travelling. 

We then went back to CM for 1 night before flying to Udon Thani (yesterday) where we’ll do a couple of nights before travelling to Vientiane for 3 nights.

Have enjoyed (been impressed with) all of the places we’ve visited but wouldn’t bother with Pai again having done it once. From 1 day/night in Udon Thani I can see why lots of guys choose to make their home here. 

If the OP just wants a change from Bangkok & a place where he can meet “Normal” girls then I’d suggest Udon Thani and/or Chiang Mai (depending on the air quality). 

And where the girls are mostly honest, not like undercover sex workers like in Pattaya.....

I also do not speak Thai, only english

Laughing my ass off, the last place any girl would be undercover is Pattaya lol. It is funny, if she was a guy, she would fall for the first one with a better story, that actually is 'undercover' in the way she meant it.

On 2/7/2023 at 2:40 PM, KhunLA said:

Less smog means South, which means higher temps ...

... you're screwed.

Higher temps, lol, I run less AC on the islands than anywhere else. Plenty of airflow down south, much nicer than anywhere central or up north. Bangkok I can't even walk 30 minutes or I need another shower, same Chiang Mai. Down south no issue at all.

4 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Higher temps, lol, I run less AC on the islands than anywhere else. Plenty of airflow down south, much nicer than anywhere central or up north. Bangkok I can't even walk 30 minutes or I need another shower, same Chiang Mai. Down south no issue at all.

you mean phuket or krabi?