Visa Agent Pattaya

7 hours ago, brianburi said:

They are on Line and FB messenger. I use their services and I have a heart condition.  No need to physically attend their office.   Start comms with them, they are very good.....

They said all agents in Pattaya can only help to get a marriage extension if falang and his Thai wife have a baby together. Totally ridiculous ????

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Is Maneerat only able to help with no-shows for people on retirement visas or are they able to do other "creative" help with visas?

To me this agency is not trusted. Best to have money into the bank account and just apply by yourself at immigration. Will save lots of money as well 

• Confused 3

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Maneerat as mentioned very popular, others charge more for nothing

They said all agents in Pattaya can only help to get a marriage extension if falang and his Thai wife have a baby together. Totally ridiculous ????

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Nonsense, Maneerat are very good. Marriage extensions are a completely different kettle of fish to retirement extensions and you know it so stop spreading lies.

Where are this lies? The best solution is to have money in the bank, but if you are poor I understand 

• Confused 2

28 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Friends have used them successfully for years; one has money in the bank, one didn't.

Interesting. can you please PM me some details about their charge for "unlucky poor" farang? kindly, I won't mention

12 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Interesting. can you please PM me some details about their charge for "unlucky poor" farang? kindly, I won't mention

12 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

What? 

Don't mention......the war?

Is this a quiz 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Jack1988 said:

They said all agents in Pattaya can only help to get a marriage extension if falang and his Thai wife have a baby together. Totally ridiculous ????

Have a number of friends who use Maneerat for their retirement extensions, some have money in the bank some not, some are married but wish to remain on retirement, Maneerat takes some to immigration for an on-sight photo, but not all.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

What? 

Don't mention......the war?

Is this a quiz 

Never mind. 

I have difficult experience with agent in Pattaya, quite arrogant brit. Also I heard different prices for "poor farang" option for ret.visa.

I stay in Bangkok but agent in Pattaya - how about house/apartment registration? He told me not to worry about that, but what is the correct way? I never "register" my place - cheap <deleted> apartment, condo, house, townhouse. I went to report 90 days at CW in Bangkok, but they told me to go to Pattaya, as my visa was issued there. So confusing )

1 hour ago, chilly07 said:

Missing  the point!  Due to mobility problems I am unable to  attend  Bank or Immigration!

Typical TV, despite your initial post stating "Dissing agents services is of no help" that is exactly what you get.

Hope the more useful suggestions met your requirements, good luck.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, NativeBob said:

Never mind. 

I have difficult experience with agent in Pattaya, quite arrogant brit. Also I heard different prices for "poor farang" option for ret.visa.

I stay in Bangkok but agent in Pattaya - how about house/apartment registration? He told me not to worry about that, but what is the correct way? I never "register" my place - cheap <deleted> apartment, condo, house, townhouse. I went to report 90 days at CW in Bangkok, but they told me to go to Pattaya, as my visa was issued there. So confusing )

I got the 90-day + 12 month package via Maneerat in Dec 2021 then moved into a condo in Bangkok a few months later.

Condo office did the TM30 and gave me screenshot. For my first ever TM47 I found a Bangkok-based agent that did it for ฿1000 including pickup and drop-off at nearest BTS station. I sent them the TM30 screencap via LINE and gave them my passport and they did the rest.

I asked them to make sure that Immigration had recorded my condo as my 'registered address ' and they said yes they'll do that but tbh I don't know if they understood what the heck I was talking about.

At any rate, after the agent-assisted first report I have done my TM47s online.

• Love It 1