Visa Agent Pattaya

18 hours ago, NativeBob said:

Also I heard different prices for "poor farang" option for ret.visa.

Maneerat is ฿12.5K for extension and that includes subsequent 90-day reporting. Naturally you need to either take your PP to their office or courier it to them.

I believe they also offer a 'VIP' extension service for ฿14K that means you didn't have to go visit the Jomtien immigration orifice.

6 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

Maneerat is ฿12.5K for extension and that includes subsequent 90-day reporting. Naturally you need to either take your PP to their office or courier it to them.

I believe they also offer a 'VIP' extension service for ฿14K that means you didn't have to go visit the Jomtien immigration orifice.

Holy <deleted>!
(Defamatory post removed)

@Lemsta69 Thanks alot!

Edited by ubonjoe
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VIP Visa is usually lowest price for standard services in Pattaya (that I've found).  They do door to door service.

**although last time I had to travel to Immigration and take photos in front of the building (eliminating door to door at least for one required visa trip).  Something new it appears.

3 hours ago, Dart12 said:

VIP Visa is usually lowest price for standard services in Pattaya (that I've found).  They do door to door service.

**although last time I had to travel to Immigration and take photos in front of the building (eliminating door to door at least for one required visa trip).  Something new it appears.

how much?

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

how much?

to get my 30 day extension it was 3500 baht total.

But I know you guys are talking about something different here so that won't apply.

but they were cheapest to do/ get driver licenses and residence certs too.

they answer pretty quickly on their channels:

https://web.facebook.com/vipvisapattaya1

or LINE VIPVISA11 

website seems to be hacked so don't go to it.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

My massage lady takes falang to get driving licences for 1000 baht, agents charge circ 5000 baht

Sounds cheap. Does that include getting the certificate of residence from immigration and the medical certificate?

14 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Sounds cheap. Does that include getting the certificate of residence from immigration and the medical certificate?

That would be for hand holding. 

Certainly not obtaining certificate of residence and medical certificate.

So basically hand holding. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Caldera said:

that's for hand holding and getting the appointment, cert of residence (300 baht) and dr cert (150 baht) extras. The 5k agents charge include those things?

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Say what. 

Name of agent.

TikTok in Pattaya charge 1500 just for certificate of residence. 

he was suggesting agents include it in the 5k, the massage lady i was referring to would go to Immigration with guy for cert 300 baht

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

that's for hand holding and getting the appointment, cert of residence (300 baht) and dr cert (150 baht) extras. The 5k agents charge include those things?

Yes, the 5000 baht charge includes everything that is required. You just give them your passport/docs and make yourself available for your visits to the DLT.

Edited by Caldera
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

My massage lady takes falang to get driving licences for 1000 baht, agents charge circ 5000 baht

Nice.  I didn't use an agent when I found out they can't help in any way with drivers licenses.. 

They don't get you to the front of line or keep you from having to go twice or any benefit except one stop shop to also get your residency cert and physical cert.

I still used the agency to go to immigration to get my residency to keep me away from immigration.  A little homework and I found a clinic that charged 100 for physical just going in and out to get the paperwork.  First clinic I checked wanted like 800.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Say what. 

Name of agent.

TikTok in Pattaya charge 1500 just for certificate of residence. 

VIP charged me 800 or 900 to get residency I believe.

Yeah, if that 1000 included dr and residency that a heck of a deal too, even without the handholding at the bureau!

4 hours ago, Caldera said:

Yes, the 5000 baht charge includes everything that is required. You just give them your passport/docs and make yourself available for your visits to the DLT.

I found that service to be a rip off for what is done (dr cert, residency cert, and taxi driving).

But understand that for some doing the homework can cost more than spending the 5k.

I mean, I pay essentially 2k plus the 1900 for agents just to go do my 30 day extension.  Not for the ease of paperwork, but for avoiding that office, the headaches, and the all day lines.

18 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

I found that service to be a rip off for what is done (dr cert, residency cert, and taxi driving).

But understand that for some doing the homework can cost more than spending the 5k.

I mean, I pay essentially 2k plus the 1900 for agents just to go do my 30 day extension.  Not for the ease of paperwork, but for avoiding that office, the headaches, and the all day lines.

I'm not saying 5k baht is an appropriate price for this service, I just wanted to ensure that we compare different offers like for like.

At the time I used that service - during Covid with an outrageous backlog at the DLT - it was worth it for me personally. I probably wouldn't use it for a simple renewal during normal times. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Caldera said:

At the time I used that service - during Covid with an outrageous backlog at the DLT

I did exactly that in 2021 at Chatuchak DLT.

There was only certain number of "spots" per day for foreigners.

I used BSR bikes for the "spot" and hand holding.

2500b for car & bike. 

1800b car only. Those prices included DLT charge.

This week on Wed made the appointment and paperwork check and Thur the actual license issue.

Obviously no agent required.

Very simple process. 

Sorry, new here... this is going to sound naïve... isn't it a Thai law or regulation that you have to be at the Imm office in person?  Otherwise for sure the agent is just bribing someone.  I know that's how Thailand works, but seems it entails risk to the customer too.  Especially with the Chinese visa scam still being handled.

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Sorry, new here... this is going to sound naïve... isn't it a Thai law or regulation that you have to be at the Imm office in person?  Otherwise for sure the agent is just bribing someone.  I know that's how Thailand works, but seems it entails risk to the customer too.  Especially with the Chinese visa scam still being handled.

usually you do go for the photo

thanks, I've just heard lots of stories of guys who tried using services that didn't even require showing up (Bangkok Buddy was one, I think -- they ended up holding his passport for something like a year and wouldn't give it back -- he is barred from Thailand for a year)

Edited by ChicagoExpat

On 2/9/2023 at 7:06 PM, Xanthe said:

I think Mots service do home call. Give them a call. Search Mots services in Google or Link

I'm DYI for visa extensions but Mot was extremely helpful to me for obtaining a  driver's license.  Since they provide door to door service for licenses I'm sure they could come to a customer for visa services.   Whether or not they can help with the bank letter etc. might depend on which bank you have an account with.

On 6/8/2023 at 12:03 PM, ChicagoExpat said:

Yes, you must generally attend in person (and this is prudent anyway, as it provides reassurance that the extension is being processed locally, not in some far flung office up country). That said, Immigration can waive personal attendance for a good enough reason (such as being in hospital). Since waiving attendance is at the discretion of the senior official, agent assisted extensions can often include there being no need to go to Immigration. The extension is still valid.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...