Covid Booster Update

HullyGully

You can get a booster at Chiang Mai Neurological Hospital, which is part of the CMU complex. I went there last week to talk with them and check availability. Any morning between about 8:30 to noon, no appointment necessary, just walk in. They only have Pfizer. I believe it is free for anyone who lives in Thailand. I plan to get it next week.

• Like 1

Chiang Mai COVID-19 vaccination walk-in locations for February 2023.

• Nakornping Hospital every Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
  • Mother and Child Hospital every Friday from 8:30 a.m. to noon
  • Chiang Mai Neurological Hosptial every day from 8:30 a.m. to noon
  • Rajavej Hospital - every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
  • Chiang Mai Medical Center Hospital Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  • District Hospitals
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Went to Mother & Child hospital a couple of weeks ago. It was busy but very efficient, the staff were very pleasant and helpful. Took only 25 minutes to go through the whole process. Pfizer was the only vaccine available which was fine. Carparking was a slight challenge and the location of the vaccination process was easy to locate by a large banner in passa Thai, adjacent to the outdoor tented waiting area. Left with a printed updated certificate of vaccination.

• Thanks 1

Would note that, according to a Bangkok Post article yesterday, S. Korea just donated 501,120 doses of Phifer's BA.1 bivalent Covid-19 vaccine (which I believe is the latest update vaccine hopefully more effective against some newer variants) to Thailand.  Would be nice to see some of the updated boosters here in CM but I'd guess that's unlikely.

• Thumbs Up 1