CR1 visa attorney fees in Bangkok

Hi all

Spouse and I are working on a CR1 visa for the USA. Hit a roadblock and want to enlist the help of an attorney. I was quoted USD$2000 by one Bangkok attorney which seems reasonable but was just wondering if anyone had any other points of comparison?

FWIW I've already paid the filing fee. I just need assistance responding to a request for more evidence.

Edited by revgreen

Robert virasin I can’t praise this man enough after 2.5 years of dealing with the US government he’s helped me maintain my sanity through my wife’s visa and step son just got his interview scheduled for March.. he is very responsive with staff in Bangkok and Texas your wife can ask any questions she may have also.  In my mind it’s money well spent https://www.virasin.com/

$2k doesn't seem unreasonable.

We paid something around that back in 2018, we had no issues, other that me being lazy.

But the collection of all the documentation was a pain, and you really don't want to screw it up and have to start all over again.

So pay the $2k it's worth it

OP - $2k is very reasonable as attorneys here in the states charge $3-4k

I take it you are going to do everything from Thailand? As I understand it, it takes 2-3x longer than filing from the states. (1 1/2-2 years vs 6-8 months)

What "additional evidence" are they requesting? (working on this myself but from the states)