Pheu Thai MPs Visiting Thaksin, Yingluck In Singapore

webfact

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thanks for telling me. Without your comment I would have been lost why I don't get invited to vote in Thai elections. Now finally you let me know. Thanks!

But I wonder if everybody who can't vote in a specific country is not allowed to comment about other country's politics. Like no talking anymore about Trump the rest of the word? And nothing on the farang forum AN for farangs to discuss about Thai politics?

Come now, OMF, you are smarter than that.
Of course we can have our ideas and, kudos to Thailand, even publish them on forums such as this.
My point is that you post a lot, too much, way way way too much about the S family. Considering you don't even vote here.
But this is just my opinion, make of it what you want, have a good day and I am off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

Of course we can have our ideas and, kudos to Thailand, even publish them on forums such as this.
My point is that you post a lot, too much, way way way too much about the S family. Considering you don't even vote here.
But this is just my opinion, make of it what you want, have a good day and I am off.

I hope they all go to jail. Or at least disappear from Thai politics.

And you know why?

Because I lived here all the years when Thaksin was directly or indirectly in charge. Every day bad news. And later every day another scandal. And then the red-shirts and all that.

If he or comes back to power, then we can expect more of the same. And that includes another whitewash attempt and another coup. Please, not again! 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/11/2023 at 6:47 AM, hotchilli said:

Old friends & allies reunion... 

Friend, allies, co-conspirators, co-beneficiaries of major rice scams with one of their 'friends' still serving major time in jail (from memory about 12 years to go).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, arithai12 said:

So what, still entitled to an opinion, especially when it affects own family. 

She and thksin resident in Dubai. Reported a while back her son in scholl in the UK. WHere's her husband?

1 hour ago, pegman said:

Her gov was competent and popular. That is what ticked off the royalists so much

What scared the elites and military most was seeing the empowerment of the common people in making decision for their future. Keeping the masses backwards have enriched them with money and power. 

Edited by Eric Loh
wrong word
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pegman said:

Her gov was competent and popular. That is what ticked off the royalists so much

Reminds me of a speech by Emelda Marcos who was trying hard to gain votes/support for a nasty convicted criminal and the opposition were trying hard to make him look unelectable.

Her response was "Yes, but look how handsome he is, just exactly what this district needs, so important".

Bottom line, the others on th TV show agreed with her.