Earbuds Keep Falling Out.

NoshowJones

I bought a pair of Nubwo bluetooth ear buds for listening on my laptop, but they keep falling out, I am new to these things, they have a great sound and I am very pleased with them.

I think I must be doing something wrong when putting them in my ears. Can anyone help me here.

I've had this issue with several pairs of fairly cheap earplugs. Finally invested a bit more money on a pair that are ergonomically fit for the ear and now I can do whatever exercises I want and they don't fall out. I just twist them in and there they stay until I want to remove them.

This is the model I'm using but I'm sure there are lots of other brands/models that can do the same.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/aukey-ep-t35-portable-sport-true-wireless-earbuds-10mm-driver-bluetooth-51-ipx7-ep-t35-i4213401531-s16596701371.html?from_gmc=1&exlaz=d_1:mm_150050845_51350205_2010350205::12:19039203577!!!!!c!!16596701371!585304507&gclid=CjwKCAiAuaKfBhBtEiwAht6H78m4KwWyWotL_FiAptgcEbben5s6Koex1M8LRDqivdvynlCK5FCsZxoCXFoQAvD_BwE

Edited by Phoenix Rising
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I treated myself to a pair of Sony WF-1000XM4 for Xmas as my full-size Sennheisers are too big to carry back and forth to Thailand. Thet were not cheap and are one of the worst purchases of my life - they're huge and weigh a ton and so very difficult to get a secure fit with any of the three sets of supplied tips.

But the biggest failing - they are FAR TOO QUIET!!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jaiyenyen said:

Try using some of the memory foam tips. Squash them before putting them in your ear, then they expand to your ear shape and size.

+1. Different ear tips can make a big difference, foam or not. I have several pairs of earbuds and have changed the tips on all of them.

https://www.lazada.co.th/tag/ear-tips/?q=ear+tips&_keyori=ss&from=input&catalog_redirect_tag=true

Aliexpress has a huge selection.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2023 at 7:44 PM, NoshowJones said:
On 2/12/2023 at 2:54 PM, simon43 said:

Your ears are the wrong shape....

Then why did I not have that problem with all the other in the ear systems I have used throughout the years?

Then they are...

- The wrong shape for your ears. 

- Poorly designed with ‘weighting / balance’ that allows them to fall out easily.

Solutions have been provided already - try different tips (were there any different sized tips in the packaging ?).

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Then they are...

- The wrong shape for your ears. 

- Poorly designed with ‘weighting / balance’ that allows them to fall out easily.

Solutions have been provided already - try different tips (were there any different sized tips in the packaging ?).

I now have two of these air pods in the little box and they are both hard to keep in my ears, as another poster gave me a link to Lazada, I will wait and see what happens there.