90 Day 1st Report - Changwattana (online booking)@

As it was my first 90-day report it has to be done in person.

I made an appointment on line.  The email says counter A but it's Counter B.

You have to show the booking to the desk which issues queueing numbers.  I was told that they will let the agent know you have arrived but my feeling is that this might not be true.

I was early for my appointment and when there was a gap 30 mins before my allotted time, I let the agent know that I had a booking.  My feeling is that had I not let her know I won't have been called.  She didn't seem to have a list of appointments (other counters do this).

She called me after she finished with the 'alien' in front of me.  It was 20 mins before my appointment.

@TheAppletons the reason for the posting was to let people be aware that you need to make your presence known if you have an appointment.  The guy at the queue counter lied about letting the IO know I was there.  Thai Immigration can be intimidating for many people especially if you're new to Thailand

16 hours ago, treetops said:

Is that still the case?  I know it's not for the Jomtien office and the online system can be used.

True in that it will be rejected online.  In Chiang Mai and my last 90 day report was rejected when submitted online because it was my 'first' (first on this particular visa and passport.)  

Instead I mailed it in and it was accepted - so I didn't need to go in person, as was alleged by the poster to whom you were responding.

@TheAppletons @treetops

There is the option to post it in and obviously depending on your experiences in Thailand and with Thai Immigration, one might be comfortable doing that.  I certainly didn't see it as a realistic option, others will.

My posting (pun intended) was specific to Changwattana and irt online appointments and having to make your presence known at the cubicle.

Edited by Finlaco