Retirement visa docs required

I should know this but...

For annual retirement extension are these acceptable?

1) Wife's ID card & tabien ban, plus my yellow tabien ban

to prove residence? (I've never done a TM.30, same house for 30 years.)

2) Copy of EVERY passport page necessary or just photo, entry & current extension?

Sorry. I get nervous about the goalposts every year!

I could not find a complete list of required documents for retirement here on TV.

Thank you!

I do my annual retirement at Korat, and I've found there are slight variations in the requirements each year, nothing much, just an extra copy of this and a copy of that. So I always pop into immigration about a week before doing my renewal and just check on exactly what they require this year, and while there I get the forms for the renewal and the multi-reentry stamp (which I always get at the same time) then I can fill those forms out at home. So that's my suggestion, drop by your immigration office and find out from them exactly what they require. 

4 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Sorry! - Chaeng Wattana.

Here is my report from 2021..

Note will also post my experience 2022.

More recently they wanted my TM47 receipt.

Also my bank book pages we're almost rejected as I had some months of no transactions and they were saying that they wanted bank statements. 

There were no consolidated transactions.

Just usual games from immigration.

Been all fine prior to Nov 2022 extension. 

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Just called 1178. Yeah, I know their info is <sometimes> not accurate. However, the IO told me that only photo, entry & current extension page copies are required NOT all passport pages. Fingers crossed!

I wouldn't bank on that info.

Regards photocopies of pp.

Identify page, last extension stamp, most recent entry stamp, original non O retirement visa stamp or if new pp since then the information of that visa that is transferred to first pages of renewal pp.

Reentry permit if have one..

I also include copies of all annual extension stamps (sometimes handed back) 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Just called 1178. Yeah, I know their info is <sometimes> not accurate. However, the IO told me that only photo, entry & current extension page copies are required NOT all passport pages. Fingers crossed!

Bring a pocket full of coins and prepare for a trip to the copy shops downstairs. :coffee1: