Pattaya Pioneers Free Condom Machines Named “Love Bang, Love Safe”

snoop1130

25 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

To encourage people to practice safe sex and prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections,

let's put more ppl standing next to it.. ???? Like it's not already bloody annoying trying to do your shopping and being pestered by the sales people.

That person standing beside the vending machine perhaps wants to hookup with a customer. Perhaps anyone standing there might have a sexual encounter in mind with a like minded customer. Better to be safe than sorry I suppose. 

They will need to keep someone standing next to the machine to prevent someone from taking all of the condoms. Steal them all, then whatever you can get for them is pure profit....

I'm thinking of the vinegar bottles in red tubes on Jomtien Beach for first aid in case of jellyfish sting. Gone before you can say Jack Robinson.

9 minutes ago, Emdog said:

They will need to keep someone standing next to the machine to prevent someone from taking all of the condoms. Steal them all, then whatever you can get for them is pure profit....

I'm thinking of the vinegar bottles in red tubes on Jomtien Beach for first aid in case of jellyfish sting. Gone before you can say Jack Robinson.

This is what will happen. Each person will take many or all. Tragedy of the commons and all that..

• Like 1