Non O multi entry question.

Hello.

I wonder if someone can help me with this question. 

I entered Thailand by Air last year on a Non O multi entry issued in the UK. Normally I would go to Mae Sai for exit and re entry but it has been closed. So I have been going to Chiang Khong. The first time was no problem. The second time when exiting the immigration officer said 2 land crossings this is your last one. I wanted to show home the Non O visa print out, as it is no longer in your passport. But I was just waved on.

So this is my question. Is there a limit to land boarder runs for a Non O multi entry?. I have to go again next week and will go erlier so if I need to fly out I still have time. But at the moment I would like some clarification if anyone can help it would be appreciated. 

Thanks

30 minutes ago, adv008 said:

The Royal Thai embassy in London only issues e visas. This has been the case for some time. When you receive your e visa you are asked to print a copy to give to a immigration officer. 

Might be better just to staple it to a blank page in your passport.

I have had many multiple entry non O visas (old type stamped in the passport) and never had any problems at land crossings with Cambodia, Myanmar or Laos.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, adv008 said:

The Royal Thai embassy in London only issues e visas. This has been the case for some time. When you receive your e visa you are asked to print a copy to give to a immigration officer. 

Whe n I flew in last year I handed the immigration officer my passport and e visa receipt and  he put the stamp in my passport so your story doesn't add up?

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, adv008 said:

The second time when exiting the immigration officer said 2 land crossings this is your last one. I wanted to show home the Non O visa print out, as it is no longer in your passport. But I was just waved on.

Did you check your entry stamp, to ensure you weren't accidentally given a visa exempt entry?

I'm a bit baffled that you didn't hand over your eVisa printout with your passport right away.

I'm saying this because the limit only applies to visa exempt entries, which an IO would know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kelboy said:

Whe n I flew in last year I handed the immigration officer my passport and e visa receipt and he put the stamp in my passport so your story doesn't add up?

I am asking a question about crossing at a land boarder. I flew in without any problems as well.