Judge says Trump can be deposed in lawsuits by ex-FBI officials whom he publicly attacked

Scott

Trump team accused of posting edited images on social media ...

A federal judge ruled Thursday that former President Donald Trump can be deposed in a pair of lawsuits brought by two former FBI officials whom he has long publicly disparaged.

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson of Washington, D.C., ruled that former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page would also be permitted to question FBI Director Christopher Wray.

The depositions must be limited to two hours and to a “narrow set of topics” that were discussed at a sealed hearing Thursday, the ruling said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/judge-says-trump-can-deposed-lawsuits-ex-fbi-officials-publicly-attack-rcna72077

NBC's Memorable Peacock Design Is Instantly Recognizable With Its Bright  Colors & Iconic Shape | DesignRush

• Love It 1

50 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I read the article. It is a rehash of Mueller's 2 irrational haters and corrupt FBI agents behaving in an inappropriate and politicized way. Other than the title this reads to me like an FBI bad thread not another orange man bad thread? Politicized and irrational hate-filled FBI agents targeting a political opponent is obviously not a good thing, and is something we are repeatedly told does not happen. It does.

Well I guess you can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink.that will be great to get trump on record and under oath.I rember how he would ruin careers and people’s pensions and not give a wit he’s a nasty vindictive evil narcissist the sooner the better for him to face the consequences of his actions oh and muller was spot on but billey Barr put in the fix so he got away with it 

• Like 1