Ivermectin not effective in treating Covid-19, joint Mahidol-Oxford study shows

webfact

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It's all been done and countless links to evidence provided to prove that you are trolling or spreading misinformation. I'm not going to go beyond calling out that misinformation. It's been litigated to death. Enough of your QANON garbage.

I think you are trolling. You are also leveling ad-hominem attacks. Are you not ashamed of this petty attempt?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/24/2023 at 12:26 PM, connda said:

I've been querying most people I talk to lately.  Two simple questions: 1) did you take the Covid vaccinations, and 2) have you had Covid.

I did not take vaccines, and none were given to my teenager. 

I caught Omicron at least three times in 22 but not once in 23.  As for my teenage son, I don't know if he ever caught it. We did not quarantine from each other. I wasn't worried about him due to his age. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Why weren't doctors deciding about medical treatments instead of "Authorities?"

That 6-7 times more likely is pure propaganda. I pity the people who took the mRNA vaccine.

Authorities are guided by medical professionals in their response to epidemics. Dumb comment.

Anecdotally, I was vaccinated as being in the most vulnerable age cohort.

After the second vaccination, I got the delta version of COVID - perhaps the worst of the variants in terms of death rates.

My experience was three days of a runny nose and sore throat, finish. Was back to doing my cardio exercises a day later.

Since then, I have had two mRNA shots without any side effects, apart from an increased intolerance for fools.

My GF, 23 years younger than me, was unvaccinated. She takes a lot more notice of social media than I do.

She had the full gamut of symptoms for 11-12 days, and was seriously ill. After that experience, she could not wait to get vaccinated.

I also had a friend, anti-vaxxer. He contracted COVID about two weeks after me. It took him two months to recover from confusion and fatigue. Prior to COVID, he was walking 15 km a day.

Another statistic: The COVID death rate in the US red states rejecting vaccination is significantly higher than the blue states, I suppose you consider that is propaganda too.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Authorities are guided by medical professionals in their response to epidemics. Dumb comment.

The proper use of the word dumb describes someone who cannot speak.

If you would like to discuss using the word "stupid," as in "that was a very stupid comment," I would happily oblige you. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Another statistic: The COVID death rate in the US red states rejecting vaccination is significantly higher than the blue states, I suppose you consider that is propaganda too.

You can, of course, prove this. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

The proper use of the word dumb describes someone who cannot speak.

If you would like to discuss using the word "stupid," as in "that was a very stupid comment," I would happily oblige you. 

So when I use the expression " Dumb as a can of soup" that is acceptable?

As you are so erudite, perhaps you would like to explain the difference between idiot, imbecile, and moron. I need some help classifying you.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

So when I use the expression " Dumb as a can of soup" that is acceptable?

As you are so erudite, perhaps you would like to explain the difference between idiot, imbecile, and moron. I need some help classifying you.

A can of soup cannot speak. Yes, it is more than acceptable. You learn quickly. 

As to the words idiot, imbecile and moron, I will leave that to you as a subject matter expert.

Just now, DudleySquat said:

That is wholly unnecessary. Again, I'll pray for you. 

You seem to be temporally dysfunctional. Any prayers you are offering now have nothing to do with events of two years ago.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

You seem to be temporally dysfunctional. Any prayers you are offering now have nothing to do with events of two years ago.

This is where you are wrong. Excess deaths in all countries that forced the vaccines are way too high compared with a country like Sweden that didn't shut down or force poison on the populace. 

You need Jesus more than ever now that you have taken an mRNA vaccine.  You did take the mRNA vaccines, right?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

This is where you are wrong. Excess deaths in all countries that forced the vaccines are way too high compared with a country like Sweden that didn't shut down or force poison on the populace. 

You need Jesus more than ever now that you have taken an mRNA vaccine.  You did take the mRNA vaccines, right?

Pfizer booster, and Pfizer bivalent.

When I had bladder cancer back in 2006, Jesus did not help me. Medical science did.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1