Where Pay Property Tax for condo in Thung Maha Mek subdistrict, Sathon district?

OneZero

I'll start this post here in "Bangkok".  If no replies I'll try "Real Estate" .

On a brief visit to my Bangkok condo next week I hope to visit the property tax office to pay what I owe & to find out why I am not receiving a bill at either my Bangkok condo mailbox, or at my residence in Chiang Mai.   On my last years brief visit to Bangkok condo, the office staff was all new, very uninformed, and I had to leave Bangkok without answers.  I have already tried to use google, google maps etc, using the search words: Thung Maha Mek, Sathon, Property Tax, Revenue office etc, but I am not getting satisfying results.

I want to determine which office I need to go to (district, subdistrict, revenue office, land office, etc??) and then to locate that office on a map.  I will query the condo office again this upcoming visit but I'm trying to educate myself a bit before asking them & getting blank stares. 

If anybody has any helpful advice, links, maps, - Please Advise.    Thank you.

The Condo is:

Lumpini Park View Condo,  1026 Rama IV Rd,  Thung Maha Mek subdidtrict,   Sathon district.

19 hours ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:
Sathon District Office
59 Soi Chan 18/7
Thung Wat Don, Sathon
Bangkok 10120
02 212 8112

Thank you very much.

I will go to see why I'm not getting billed.  From location on map, and not being aware of bus lines, it appears a taxi is needed since the revenue office is quite far from BTS line.  Sathon District Office - Google Maps

I would guess that the land office would refuse to transfer any property with outstanding property tax debt (just as condo office must certify a property is free of condo debt).

5 minutes ago, OneZero said:

Thank you very much.

I will go to see why I'm not getting billed.  From location on map, and not being aware of bus lines, it appears a taxi is needed since the revenue office is quite far from BTS line.  Sathon District Office - Google Maps

I would guess that the land office would refuse to transfer any property with outstanding property tax debt (just as condo office must certify a property is free of condo debt).

Yes, it would appear that the Sathorn District Office would require a taxi ride from BTS.

I don't know whether proof of property tax payment is required at the Land Department when transferring title to a condo, but I would operate on the assumption that it is. Even if it isn't, it would seem the proper thing to do to clear outstanding property taxes. They aren't that high in any event.

• Like 1