Order Allowing Ict Ministry To Block Web Sites Revoked

george

Exactly what was the nature of the video that caused the banning of youtube (I just thought it was banned because the ICT ban anything that is fun....like asianfrienfinders....lol)?

After all, an insult to the monarchy can be anything from comic parody to misplacement of a photograph.

Edited by ThaiAdventure

or was it nothing but another nationalist scam to promote this homegrown version - the owners of which are sonia couling and a handful of other hi-so hairdo's...?:D

The turtle speed of the website had me out of there within 10 seconds.

Its treading very close to a trademark violation as well. Though its not like that's ever been a high priority in Thailand. :o

Edited by cdnvic

or was it nothing but another nationalist scam to promote this homegrown version - the owners of which are sonia couling and a handful of other hi-so hairdo's...?:D

The turtle speed of the website had me out of there within 10 seconds.

Its treading very close to a trademark violation as well. Though its not like that's ever been a high priority in Thailand. :o

read what the foreign media has to say here Thailand's Net Nannies :D

Works here

I have a satellite connection by Starconnext and when I look for http://www.iambored.com this is what I see on my screen:

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก!!

เนื่องจากมีรูปภาพหรือข้อความที่ไม่เหมาะสม ในเว็บไซต์ที่ท่านต้องการเข้าชม สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่

" กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร "

อาคาร 9 บริษัท ทีโอที จำกัด (มหาชน) ถนนแจ้งวัฒนะ เขตหลักสี่ กรุงเทพฯ 10210

โทร 0-2505-7147,0-2568-2498

Sorry, The web site you are accessing has been blocked by the requested of The Communication Authority of Thailand.

For more information please contact: Ministry of Information an Communication Technology Building 9, TOT PCL Chaeng Wattana Rd. Laksi Bangkok 10210 Tel. 0-2505-7147,0-2568-2498

What can be the reason for this?

Edited by Mr. Up