IRL Streamers in Thailand

glassdude007

Seams to be loads of IRL Streamers Youtube ,Kick, Twitch ...In Thailand now a days,  saw one get turned away at local 7/11 today. No cameras aloud.  Most of them seem like nice folks just trying to earn a living exploring Thailand, Makes me think about what type of Visa they are traveling on ?? I am  sure they are not on Media or work visa unless they are a major or Big money streamer. I wonder if this will be an issue in the future if they are streaming making money in Thailand on a tourist visa or entry stamp ??  Just wondering...

ED Visa.

Digital Nomads live in a gray zone.

Never heard anyone had an issue with "donation, income" based on IRL streaming.

I dont like them. If someone films me live he will have his mobile broken:). Then he can sue me and I sue him back because they have a new law saying "unallowed to film others". 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/2/2023 at 7:10 AM, Tom H said:

ED Visa.

I dont like them. If someone films me live he will have his mobile broken:). Then he can sue me and I sue him back because they have a new law saying "unallowed to film others". 

with that violent  attitude you  will  be very busy in  Thailand considering you are literally on camera everyplace you go when you leave your Bungalow.... 

10 hours ago, glassdude007 said:

with that violent  attitude you  will  be very busy in  Thailand considering you are literally on camera everyplace you go when you leave your Bungalow.... 

Well, more and more helping people join with this attitude. I am not alone:).

• Haha 2

On 3/2/2023 at 7:10 PM, Tom H said:

ED Visa.

You need to check your interpretation of the Thai laws. they sure do not state that "it is unallowed [sic] to film others".  Your breaking someone else's phone would be a criminal offence so you may find suing someone from jail (or hospital) a little difficult.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1