Games AirAsia play

ezzra

4 months ago I booked a flight Bkk-Mel (Aust) for 15th Feb flying business class, couple a weeks before, couple of weeks before departure date 

got an email saying that " a change of equipment" meaning all economy no business class airplane will be used, cut a long story short, it wasn't a 

comfortable flight for me being a portly gentleman, they offered a refund that will happen sometime in the future, and TODAY i got the same email

regarding the return flight to Bkk and good luck talking to a huma, only machines and no phone number, while in Bkk i could chat to a human

here in Oz only to a machine in GB, have tried to use VPN to contact Thailand AirAsia but no luck only the UK bot is talking to me, pity, because i like

AirAsia when they don't play games like that.

On 3/9/2023 at 3:09 AM, ezzra said:

. . . . and good luck talking to a huma, only machines and no phone number, while in Bkk i could chat to a human

here in Oz only to a machine in GB, have tried to use VPN to contact Thailand AirAsia but no luck only the UK bot is talking to me, pity, because i like

AirAsia when they don't play games like that.

To talk to a human on Air Asia live chat rather than the bot.

Type "Change email" to bot.

Ignore responses until you see a "Talk to all star" button.  Click on the button.

Enter requested details.

You'll be put in the queue for a human.

On 3/9/2023 at 3:23 AM, Will B Good said:

Similar experience with Qatar....booked the Q-Suite for me and the missus.......sorry we changed planes....no Q-Suite....suck it up.

Qatar will give you a free change if they change away from a Qsuite aircraft.  Pic is from a few years ago but it's still the case today, however they make so many changes it's often difficult to time it right and be sure of a Qsuite.

image.png.7b2c7e44a5257ce86087c5a8d4e777c0.png

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, treetops said:

Qatar will give you a free change if they change away from a Qsuite aircraft.  Pic is from a few years ago but it's still the case today, however they make so many changes it's often difficult to time it right and be sure of a Qsuite.

image.png.7b2c7e44a5257ce86087c5a8d4e777c0.png

Arrrggghhh!