Truck Brings Down At Least Six Power Poles and Blocks Road In Rassada

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Rassada – A truck has brought down at least six power poles after it accidentally hooked onto electric cables in Rassada.

The Phuket City Traffic Police told the Phuket Express that at 10:15 A.M. on Thursday (March 9th), that a truck hooked electric cables and brought down at least four power poles.

The poles were blocking a road in Soi Mueang Mai in Rassada sub-district, Mueang Phuket.

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/03/09/truck-brings-down-at-least-six-power-poles-and-blocks-road-in-rassada/

image.jpeg
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2023-03-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

I wonder how low the cables were?

I'm going to stake a stab in the dark at this one,.....      Ans: As low as the truck with a blue tank on the back ???

Its astonishing how often events such as this occur in Thailand, events which simply seem unfathomable in many of our home countries..  Garrotted motorcyclist anyone?...  its been a few months since we read of news of that !!

5 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Only 6 ?   Guy must have been just praticing his skills !

"A truck has brought down at least six power poles....."

and the very next line....

"..... a truck hooked electric cables and brought down at least four power poles."

Okay, the statements aren't mutually exclusive, but it's rather poor reporting. Why didn't someone just count them - how long would it have taken? I reckon that there were seven.

Edited by London Lowf
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm going to stake a stab in the dark at this one,.....      Ans: As low as the truck with a blue tank on the back ???

Its astonishing how often events such as this occur in Thailand, events which simply seem unfathomable in many of our home countries..  Garrotted motorcyclist anyone?...  its been a few months since we read of news of that !!

Blue tank?