March 10, 20233 yr Also known as L.D.N. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-dose_naltrexone Dr Michael Cohen does a good video about it here:
March 10, 20233 yr There is no low dose preparation available here. The only form of naltrexone here is Revia which is 50 mg. And it is nto available over the counter.
March 11, 20233 yr Author 16 hours ago, Sheryl said: There is no low dose preparation available here. The only form of naltrexone here is Revia which is 50 mg. And it is nto available over the counter. Why cant you buy LDN in Thailand? It seems to be getting some good results for C O P D, Fibromyalgia, Crohn's Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
March 11, 20233 yr Author 8 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said: I am talking about a different drug, the one I want is LDN or Low dose Naltrexone, nothing to do with alcohol or alcoholism.
March 11, 20233 yr 3 hours ago, Jessi said: Why cant you buy LDN in Thailand? It seems to be getting some good results for C O P D, Fibromyalgia, Crohn's Disease and Multiple Sclerosis. Because no manufactirer has applied to register it in Thailand, and the Thai FDA has not approved naltrexone except in normal dose for treatment of addictions. Indeed, use of naltrexone for other than addcition is still off-label in most Western countries and I don't offhand know of any approved LDN formulations yet (though some are in the works, still in clinical trial phase). People who get it, are usually having it specially compounded. This is very, very new.
March 11, 20233 yr Author 1 hour ago, Sheryl said: Because no manufactirer has applied to register it in Thailand, and the Thai FDA has not approved naltrexone except in normal dose for treatment of addictions. Indeed, use of naltrexone for other than addcition is still off-label in most Western countries and I don't offhand know of any approved LDN formulations yet (though some are in the works, still in clinical trial phase). People who get it, are usually having it specially compounded. This is very, very new. Thank you.
September 10, 20233 yr On 3/11/2023 at 1:15 PM, Sheryl said: Because no manufactirer has applied to register it in Thailand, and the Thai FDA has not approved naltrexone except in normal dose for treatment of addictions. Indeed, use of naltrexone for other than addcition is still off-label in most Western countries and I don't offhand know of any approved LDN formulations yet (though some are in the works, still in clinical trial phase). People who get it, are usually having it specially compounded. This is very, very new. Low-dose naltrexone is listed as one of the first-line therapies for Long Covid by the FLCCC Organization (https://covid19criticalcare.com/). This is a group of medical doctors who formed an alliance in March 2020 to formulate treatment protocols for people who were otherwise not being helped at all with illnesses caused by the Covid-19 virus. I myself have been suffering with Long Covid since April 2022, and I'm also very interested in trying this treatment for myself. They prescribe doses of 1 - 4.5mg/day. You make mention of people who have LDN specially compounded, could you elaborate? I'm curious if I myself could benefit. Many thanks for any thoughts on this.
September 10, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, mcmudden said: You make mention of people who have LDN specially compounded, could you elaborate? I'm curious if I myself could benefit. Many thanks for any thoughts on this. Not in Thailand. Some Western countries have what ard called compounding pharmacies (would still need a prescription). CmI can't give any specifics on them though.
September 11, 20233 yr On 9/10/2023 at 11:20 AM, Sheryl said: Not in Thailand. Some Western countries have what ard called compounding pharmacies (would still need a prescription). CmI can't give any specifics on them though. OK, thanks.
Create an account or sign in to comment