Gas Station Worker Slashed with Knife for Allegedly Causing a Nuisance

snoop1130

187585-696x385.jpg

An unidentified suspect slashed a Burmese gas station worker and put him into a hospital yesterday morning, March 13th. The injured workers’ colleagues stated the culprit might have been peeved at the victim for causing a nuisance while intoxicated.

Sawang Boriboon rescue workers and Mueang Police rushed to a gas station in Chonburi’s Mueang district after they were alerted to a serious physical assualt around 7 AM. They found a gas station worker of Burmese nationality, Mr. Myaung Paing, lying in a pool of blood at the gas pump.

Myaung of unknown age sustained a gaping gash on his right leg and was in serious state. The rescuers tried to stop the blood before rushing the Burmese man to Chonburi Hospital.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/03/14/burmese-gas-station-worker-in-chonburi-slashed-with-knife-for-allegedly-causing-a-nuisance-while-drunk/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-03-14

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

So the Burmese Myanmar intoxicated victim was slashed while making a nuisance of himself at work at 7am?

While I don't condone what happened neither do I condone drunks at work especially in gas stations, or anywhere else for that matter.

I once had an employee turn up for work in the morning still inebriated from an all night session.

I sent him home via taxi and said come back tomorrow when you're sober.

Do it again don't bother coming back.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I once had an employee turn up for work in the morning still inebriated from an all night session.

I recall a work colleagues famous line in a drinking establishment 'it's only 3am, I don't have to go to work until 7, if you close now what do I do for 4 hours!?'.....

• Haha 1