Agoda Thai phone number and email address

mrmicbkktxl

8 minutes ago, Negita43 said:

Agoda is part of the Booking.com Empire and they )booking.com) are almost impossible to contact in any sensible way so I expect Agoda will be the same.

Oh man I just finished talking with them,I called the USA number what is on my booking confirmation +18666568207,15 minutes call,they couldn't solve my problem but they sent me a list  of numbers worldwide and the Thai number is working

Contacts.jpg

• Like 1

"Oh man I just finished talking with them,I called the USA number what is on my booking confirmation +18666568207,15 minutes call,they couldn't solve my problem but they sent me a list  of numbers worldwide and the Thai number is working"

Thanks for the list BUT isn't it typical that you can make the booking on the internet BUT if there is a problem/question you had to make a 15 minute international call (at your expense) to make any sort of contact - and your issue still hasn't been solved.

For those interested in the brands that BookingHoldings own follow this link and hover over brands in the menu - it's a monolith in the bookings field - and we all know what happens when businesses control too much of a market!

https://www.bookingholdings.com/