Kor Ror 2 question

Beginning of next month I have to do my first extension based on marriage. I’m well aware of just about all requirements and have to do 2 piles of paperwork. I know my wife needs to go get a Kor Ror 2 from the local office and dated within 7 days of application but do I just need one original from office and make a copy of it or do I have to get 2 originals - 1 for each paperwork pile. 

At my local district office here in Bangkok each original Kor Ror 2 desired costs 1 (one) baht....probably just to cover the cost of the paper.  When I was still doing marriage extension of stays when the wife and I went to the district office to get a Kor Ror 2 the district officer would always ask do we want one or two originals before starting the Kor Ror 2 generation process.    Generating the 2nd original Kor Ror 2 only takes an extra minute of so due to the stamps & signatures involved.  

It's a PIA but honestly.  It's not a "Stack of Paperwork."  After 15 years I've got is down pat although I do post yearly to see if there have been any changes.  UbonJoe is excellent about keeping us to date.
Now, if you're applying for a extension of stay based on a business.  Omg.  That's a stack of paperwork.

Here in sunny Buriram kR 2 is not required.

Immigration have access to it via their own computer system.

Been like that for Well over a year.

Suggest contacting your immigration office to see if it is still required.

• 2 weeks later...

KR2 is proof you are still married, so must be fairly up to date to be useful. I was told a few years back, can't remember by whom, that printing machines are so good now that the original marriage certs can easily be copied to show you are married but are not. I suppose on divorce, they take the originals back and give you the yellowy divorce hurrah ones... ????