The police seized brand-name copies worth more than 5 million baht.

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Bangkok Police conducted a raid on counterfeit band name products at a store on the third floor of MBK shopping mall in Bangkok today and seized goods worth over 5 million baht. The store was reported to be operated by an Indian mafia gang called Babu

On sale at a market nearby next week..... 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

If I buy a "bar rolex for 500 baht" does this become a brand name worth 1 million ???? unless the price was close to original price we all know what we are buying perhaps his phillipe Patel watch should have been a tell 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

And herein lies the problem. They were not Thais.

Yep doing a job only a Thai can do, and did they have work permits to be sellers........I bought 2 pairs of Adidas shoes from them as well as shorts and workout clothes.  The quality was spot on and the shoes sold to me for 800 Baht a pair.  Wonder when they will raid the Indian sellers of the high end luxury bags.....bought the daughter a fabulous Dior bag for 1k Baht.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

Only targeted because they weren't Thai and won't play the game with handouts to Corrupt Cops !

So only Thai's can now sell fakes if they pay off folks, is that what your saying  here....hogwash....