Sorry Mr. Cough Guy, I'm moving out..........................OMG

Who knows?  lung cancer, emphysema, I'm not a real doctor, only online Google doctor.

Many people have moved out, of course.   I know if they get a certain room it will be too crazy.  One group of nut jobs put a table in the Soi (other end of the apartment complex) and would blast music and get drunk.   That room was doomed.   2 moved out from there already.   

I only learned one thing in Thailand.   Rent a CORNER room, it's soooo much colder.  Sure, might be louder, but colder beat noise.   And never sign a long-term lease, things will get strange.  

I'll be in a new place in May.    I can ONLY IMAGINE what will happen...

One "modern" apartment I rented was next to a shack where you could hear the people open the door and pee.   Great!!!!  I'm always on the top floor, but that place only meant second floor.

I honestly don't care because it's so cheap, and hopefully letting the expats know what MIGHT happen that will ruin your life!!!!!!   lol

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

My mantra to a T.....'never buy in Thailand'.....Thais have no empathy for anyone or anything.....parties, bonfires, karaoke, charcoal burners, modified exhausts, loud funerals and weddings......they don't give a toss.

Buying in Thailand is not that bad.......really it's not, it just depends on where you buy and what you buy.....except now that it is election season and the damned bull horn trucks driving around at all hours of the day.....you can hear them from a KM away....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

My mantra to a T.....'never buy in Thailand'.....Thais have no empathy for anyone or anything.....parties, bonfires, karaoke, charcoal burners, modified exhausts, loud funerals and weddings......they don't give a toss.

Then why you live in Thailand?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Why would they, its their country.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Wow that whole list didn't even come close to the quiet sois I've owned and lived in right in BKK.  One just off Satorn, one near Siam and now a ridiculously quiet dead end soi near Rachatewi BTS. The only reason I move is to get a bigger and better place. No karaoke , zero soi dogs, no temples nearby and I have never heard a neighbor. The joy of life in Bangkok with a little research. 

Just now, Mickeymaus said:

Don't buy anything here especially in Pattaya. I did years ago at a very quiet location. Nowadays I am in the middle of an extremely noisy red light district. There is nothing you can do against it. These "entertainment venues" can do what they want. You only can move away - together with many others.

It's true - don't like it move or sell up. I had a condo near The Avenue in Pattaya and sold up before covid at a loss.