"House registration certificate" = Tabien Baan/Blue Book?

Hi, 

I'm applying for a ED Visa and the school informed me that I need these two documents (among others, that I've settled already????

2. Copies of House Registration Book of the residence (Blue book)
3. Copies of every page of Chanote (Property title deed).

The juristic fell over themselves clueless and helpless by this request, but two weeks in I got a copy of the blue book where the owner of the condo was named. The second item, "Chanote", is that something a juristic office should be able to produce for me? Also, as it's not my name in these documents (I only rent), should a copy of the lease be sufficient to satisfy immigration? 

Both don't make any sense, and both have nothing to do with the juristic office. House registration is issued by the district office and lists the THAI people who are registered as living in this house/condo unit.
Chanot (title deed) is issued by the land office in 2 identical copies and apart from the property details it list all previous and current owner of the property. 1 copy is kept at the land office and the other by the owner of the property. Any amendments made to the chanot must be made at the land office by officials and recorded in both copies. Why would immigration need those documents?

• Like 1