Italian businessman killed as motorcycle taxi collides with forklift

webfact

Yes it Really was the Motordop driver's fault, like he was going to fast in a dangerous situation. I think, like the fork lift really was still working ! so the Motor driver should have bene going a Lot OOT slower !!! ??? ??? I think.

• Thumbs Up 1

An off topic ramble about nothing connected to the topic has been removed, here is the topic title in case you missed it:

Italian businessman killed as motorcycle taxi collides with forklift

Well better make this my last or my Kids will shut my PC on my fingers I think !!! 

Yes a further Report from the Thai Truck Drivers Front. ... (He has probably talked with the other drivers about the Blog here. ? )

In Thailand fork lift Drivers have to have a special Forklift License, that they have to do a driving of an actually fork lift to get. ( My Step son has a 6 whe

The Fork lift licence only lasts a year and y have to renew it.

Some Companies are slack and Break the law and some Fork lift drivers Might Not have one. (And if they fellow in this accident di dnot have one well he IS in a LOT MORE TROUBLE you could bet !!!

But if the Police find Forklift operators with no licence the Company can be ??? though lost the conversation here .... Punished ? Fined ? Closed down ??? ... He did say that this is a Potetial if the Company empluys Fork Lift drivers who are NOT licenced.

(By his tone ? well this prob

Well better make this my last, or my Kids will shut my PC on my fingers I think !

Yes a further Report from the Thai Truck Drivers Front. ... (He has probably talked with the other drivers about the Blog here now. ? )

In Thailand fork lift Drivers have to have a special Forklift License, that they have to do a driving test on an actually fork lift to get. ( My Step son has a 6 wheel truck license, that he says is similar ) 

The Fork lift license only lasts a year and you have to renew it.

Though some Companies are slack and Break the law, and some Fork lift drivers Might Not have one. (And if the fellow in this accident did not have one, well he IS in a LOT MORE TROUBLE now you could bet !!!

But if the Police find Forklift operators with no licenses, the Company can be ??? Though lost the conversation here .... Punished ? Fined ? Closed down ??? ... He did say that this is a Potential if the Company employs Fork Lift drivers who are NOT licensed. … By his tone ?

Well this probably IS a problem, but well like drivers Licenses, have an accident without one and you ARE in a lot LOT more trouble I think ??? ... Like a Visa for us Foreigners.)

Though well he also mentioned Foreigners needing a license to drive one also ! ? Like possibly this is a skilled area, that they need more staff in, so Foreigners can get work permits for ? … ( Like crane drivers also I would guess ??? )

So there you go you fellows with Fork Lift Licenses ! … So, you do not need to be an English Teacher any more possibly ? … You might be able to be a Fork Lift Driver here ??? … So maybe check it out ! ?

Have a good Sunday and well a good next week also all.

(I wonder about Excavator Operators, ??? … but well yes, you are only being Silly now Steptoe ! ? …  Though well deep hole, Diamond Drillers !!! They probably would get in though I would bet ??? )

Have a good Sunday and well a good next week also all.