Going To Uk For 3 Days

nidge

See if you can grab yourself a bit of fat ass farang why your out here! :D

why grab a "bit of fat ass farang" in the UK when there are plenty fat ass, flabby assed, beer-bellied men in Thailand he can choose from here already? :o

Men? Oh sorry I didn't realise.

Nothing wrong with me liking shapely women is there?

Liking women is a very good idea, but is there any particular share you are referring to? "Sack of spuds" shape for example?

heh, enyaw you have caught me offguard a tad.

But truth be told most of the time you hear "bit of fat ass farang" its ment as a negative comment towards western females. I would say most dont usually equate the comment of fat ass farang as meaning a shapely woman, conveying more the image of an unshapely woman. In anycase..although you ment it in good faith, it came across as a bit derogatory, so i fought fire with fire. :D

Enjoy shapely woman all you want, but if you call them fat assed farangs to their faces I dont think ul be getting a piece of it (the ass). :o

:D

See if you can grab yourself a bit of fat ass farang why your out here! :D

why grab a "bit of fat ass farang" in the UK when there are plenty fat ass, flabby assed, beer-bellied men in Thailand he can choose from here already? :o

Men? Oh sorry I didn't realise.

Nothing wrong with me liking shapely women is there?

Liking women is a very good idea, but is there any particular share you are referring to? "Sack of spuds" shape for example?

Oh lord no! I'm not one of those blokes who likes large women. I was speaking of just western women in general, if you was coming back to England after a long spell in Thailand and you was single and not happily married like your avatar suggests then you may fancy a change like.

If you have time, can you please visit my ex and ask:

- Why she has stopped forwarding my post and why she still refuses to get a job . . .

... but only if you have time :o

Simon

If you have time, can you please visit my ex and ask:

- Why she has stopped forwarding my post and why she still refuses to get a job . . .

... but only if you have time :o

Simon

Is she likely to hit me? i've got the time, have you got the dosh? :D

Oh lord no! I'm not one of those blokes who likes large women. I was speaking of just western women in general, if you was coming back to England after a long spell in Thailand and you was single and not happily married like your avatar suggests then you may fancy a change like.

I am happily married but the avatars not me! The look on his face is cos he's too young to walk and needs his mums hand between his legs to stand. I wish his mum would help me stand like that