Kind man, good heart, take care me family me, give me everything

Shop mak

Once, back before ubiquitous wifi and messaging when we had to go to internet shops, heard an older gal dictating to the girl who worked there what to write: "can not eeeeeeeeeat, can not sleeeeeeeeeeeeep! "

I was waiting for someone to leave to use a computer, and it just so happened I got the one where that had taken place.  When I unlocked the screen I found she had not logged out of her mail site.  I notice she had several farang guys in different countries, and I couldn't resist snooping.  Pretty flat conversations: when you come to Thailand? need money, when you send?  lub you too mutt. 

I faced a moral dilemma, should I tip these punters off?  I did not. 

• Like 2

For every "good girl" on the dating sites there are 1,000 scammers. Some work in teams so someone is always available to respond when the others are sleeping or busy with other guys. Try to meet girls the old fashioned way... face to face in the city where you reside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Who is the idiot here, the "girl", who sends the same message to hundreds of guys, or the guy who writes a detailed answer which she will never read? And even if she would read it, she wouldn't understand the sarcasm and other details. 

You think you know others a lot, even never met in person, don't you.

Assuming a lot, that these gold diggert get any reply. Arrogant much? Rhetoric ...

'Idiot'  .. wow nice one.

I don't recall calling anyone a idiot.

Again you wrong im your assumptions

Write in thai and they get the details minus sarcasm.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't. Because I don't use any of those online services.

Maybe read my OP again, more specifically the last paragraph: 

3 hours ago, Shop mak said:

I use internet dating only for pasttime, IRL works way better, imo.

Too fast on the reply button eeehhhh.

BTW if you had tested out TC you would know that most women in this country are on this  spesific site, of whom many work for the goverment (pics in uniform) so a broad spectrum of the female population here.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Try to meet girls the old fashioned way... face to face in the city where you reside.

Agree. As I wrote in last paragraph in OP ...

3 hours ago, Shop mak said:

I use internet dating only for pasttime, IRL works way better, imo

good topic. 

These girls really do think we are thick as sh#te.

im sure one or two are like, but surely the vast majority of western blokes don't fall for this bar girl tripe?

or am I being overly optimistic? 

if i ever received a message like that I would laugh, tell her sure i'll send you a million for your id line. then once we chatted she will surely be a tad annoyed when i tell her I meant a million iranian real, not thai baht ???? 

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, bob smith said:

if i ever received a message like that I would laugh, tell her sure i'll send you a million for your id line. then once we chatted she will surely be a tad annoyed when i tell her I meant a million iranian real, not thai baht ???? 

I hope such a girl would invite you and promise you to suck your d#$#%$#. And then, when you are ready, she brings out the vacuum cleaner. I am sure that would be really funny.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, lost in isaan said:

Nope, never. Back in the day when i still used TF i used to get msgs like this:

Screenshot_20220507-143811.thumb.jpg.f7664c21a5e60be21f2f01e3cf99ea93.jpg

Whole different experience, but similar goal: to scam you.

I would have posted a photo of a chicken and asked her how she knew I had chickens and if she was a fortune teller or maybe a witch.

5 hours ago, connda said:

There's probably Nigerian con-artists and romance scammers behind some of those posts. 

Possibly yes, the number of women who have the same standard profile or messages they send ... Someone once said, thai women only love money. Of course we know that is incorrect, but the numbers of atm chasers or gold diggers are at a all time high.

Talked with a few women in uniform of different type. Refreshing. When they themselves earn 20-35k, not a word about money or take care me family me.

In Real Life are way better, but not many well paid gov.workers in tourist cities.

On 3/26/2023 at 2:34 PM, Shop mak said:

'Family me', well I have not yet known a thai husband who give 1 baht to her parents, or siblings.

Finally 'give me everything' ......

Well IF I didn't know I was talking with a true gold digger before, I finally got it now.

My wife never mentioned taking care of her family or giving her everything till after we were married. Clever woman she.