Hong Kong pop up

bang saen guy

I have not seen this topic addressed. There is a Hong Kong pop up that interrupts every time I open a page. Only happens on my phone. What is going on? Other pop ups and "social media" videos are increasing at a worrisome rate. Anything that can be done? Desperate for income?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for making us aware of this intrusive ad.. We have bow blocked this specific Hong Kong ad and are in contact with Google AdX regarding the disturbance. I will chase our Google rep on Monday morning,

My best guess is that we can force blocking by Monday noon. This is an ad being served via AdX demand sources, Third party ads, which we are unable to block ourselves.

We apologize for this and we are working with Google AdX and their demand sources to better screen and serve ads according to the rules.

Cheers,

George

• Like 2

On 3/26/2023 at 10:11 PM, george said:

Thanks for making us aware of this intrusive ad.. We have bow blocked this specific Hong Kong ad and are in contact with Google AdX regarding the disturbance. I will chase our Google rep on Monday morning,

My best guess is that we can force blocking by Monday noon. This is an ad being served via AdX demand sources, Third party ads, which we are unable to block ourselves.

We apologize for this and we are working with Google AdX and their demand sources to better screen and serve ads according to the rules.

Cheers,

George

Please keep people informed I have removed yo from my phone and now get my news fro BKK Post it does not have the intrusive <deleted> and seems to have a more stable server.

• Haha 2

Notices still there yesterday, thinking I'd check in while wife doing something, with dog & myself in car waiting.

Canned that idea after 3 pages of pop ups.  Why bother anymore on the phone.  Talk to the kid on FB, bother her at work instead.