• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Panda song" :o (luk tung)

I kinda like Shout by Lulu though :D

Mee penda mai? :D

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I Got Love in my tummy.

(dating myself)

That one seems all right to me when Homer Simpson sings it.

..........I'm walking on sunshine...wohhhh...ohhh...and don't cha feel good.....I feel alive..I feel the love...I feel alive....I feel the love...I feel alive....I feel the love.....hey....alright now.......

:D

Now there's my most hated song ever. After suffering the torture of hearing it on the radio for quite a while, the band released another album and re-released that d amned song again and again it went up the charts. :D What a ripoff. No, I don't feel good.

Cotton Eye Joe (dont remember who sung it, and aint looking him up!)

"..where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from..Cotton Eye Joe" cue fiddle Something like that.

A piece of unbelievable crap called "Yakkety Sax" by Boots Randolph. If there is a hel_l for jazz sax players this song is probably playing there full time to torment them. How could someone take a fine instrument like the saxaphone and turn it into a novelty piece? Maybe he was trying to get revenge on his parents for giving him a name normally given to pets.

Just to show you how bad it was, Benny Hill used to use it for some of his routines.

"Yakkety Sax" makes me think of dirty old men at Southern English seaside resorts running between changing booths in high speed and winking their eyebrows at the camera... thanks to Benny Hill.

IMO, it's so utterly unfunny it ends up being hilarious.

...and yes, Mmm-bop and My Fart will go on by Celine Dion are among my most hated objects too...

Surprised neither Michael Bolton nor Curtis Stigers made the list though.

THis isnt a song, sorry, but seeing as the the Tesco ditty was mentioned.. the continual loop they play in Watsons bugs me. Some blah blah i dont pay attention to followed by: "Be beau-ti-ful toh-day".

Randomly replays in my head even hours after leaving the place. V annoying.

Click here if you dare........C'mon you know you want to.

Whoops, the dreaded "Green screen" again.

You're obviously not in Thailand.

An annoying song:

Addicted to Bass - Puretone

Edited by tropo

I agree with the #1 position wholeheartedly. :o The rest also thoroughly deserve to be there.

But now I'm gonna upset a lot of folks by nominating what many will say is an all time classic and that is My way by Frank Sinatra. It is about the most depressing dirge ever laid down in the name of music, IMO of course. It is so bad that it does a great service to pub singers and karaoke terrorists the world over. No matter how bad you are at singing and no matter how p1ssed you are you can sing it perfectly.

Right, I'm off to get into the fire resistant suit. :D

I agree with the #1 position wholeheartedly. :o The rest also thoroughly deserve to be there.

But now I'm gonna upset a lot of folks by nominating what many will say is an all time classic and that is My way by Frank Sinatra. It is about the most depressing dirge ever laid down in the name of music, IMO of course. It is so bad that it does a great service to pub singers and karaoke terrorists the world over. No matter how bad you are at singing and no matter how p1ssed you are you can sing it perfectly.

Ohhhh, you're gonna get it. I love ol blue eyes more than life itself. Send the mafia boys round to see you soon. Actually, I agree with you and also the New York, New York. They have been pounded into oblivion by every singer and are simply intolerable. You can also count a Willie Nelson song or two in there.

I'm sorry "My Way" upsets you so much. I like it sung by the old crooner himself. If a song gained a bad reputation through being depressing, you can do far worse. How about "I don't like Mondays", "Bohemian Rhapsody" .....or anything by "Black Sabbath"...absolutely morbid.

Another annoying song IMO with a most ridiculous title:

"The 59th Street Bridge Song" by Simon & Garfunkel

Edited by tropo

Ohhhh, you're gonna get it. I love ol blue eyes more than life itself. Send the mafia boys round to see you soon. Actually, I agree with you and also the New York, New York. They have been pounded into oblivion by every singer and are simply intolerable. You can also count a Willie Nelson song or two in there.

I think it's unfair to rate a song as abysmal just because it was enormously popular and sung to death.

I hope I live long enough for the, by then broke, rappers to go out on their "farewell" tours when they reach 50-60. It should be hilarious.

That, is a fair comment.

Ice T & Cash Money with Busta Rymes doing a farewell gig for the president of the USA at Madison Square Gardens in a warm up for the "Octagon" no holds barred wrestling competition between Al Gore & George Bush Jnr.

Soundman.

I hope I live long enough for the, by then broke, rappers to go out on their "farewell" tours when they reach 50-60. It should be hilarious.

That, is a fair comment.

Ice T & Cash Money with Busta Rymes doing a farewell gig for the president of the USA at Madison Square Gardens in a warm up for the "Octagon" no holds barred wrestling competition between Al Gore & George Bush Jnr.

Soundman.

It would be interesting to know how much guys like 50cent paid for all that trash bling around their necks, and how much they could get at a pawn shop. Lannarebirth may be onto something...

I think it's unfair to rate a song as abysmal just because it was enormously popular and sung to death.

Although I wouldn't rate them abysmal there are two songs I dislike purely for that reason. One is Winds of change and the other is (can't remember the title) the theme from the movie Robin Hood. The reason is that they were intensely popular during my early days in Pattaya and if you arrived at a bar and one or other wasn't playing they were just about to play. Sometimes you'd get two adjacent bars playing the same one but out of synch.

I hate it when a song either lyrics or melody,or style plays in your head & you can't get rid of it.

I like Steve Martin's film "The Man with 2 Brains" ...but I hate it when the blonde girl sings "The Duke of Earl" !

:o Wiley Coyote

99 red balloons by somebodyorother (forget) "99 red balloons go bang..na na nana...99 red balloons go bang.."

Must have been love (but its over now) by another band i forget the name of..danish band or something.

I will always love you - Whitney Houston. Gawd was a time when you couldnt walk down the street without hearing it, or someone singing or humming it. Worse yet when you realise your doing it yourself.

Anything and everything sung by Whitesnake.

More than words by an equally annoying soft rock band..again forget the blasted band name. ahh wait..it was by 'exteme'

90% of all rock ballads, esp those that make people get out lighters.

BROS! lol. "when will i be famous? -oohoohoohooh" dire dire.

Also: “Especially for You” Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan.

All Kylies Stock, Aitken and Waterman songs.

In fact all Stock, Aitken and Waterman songs.

Yep copacafcukenbana Barry Manilow. I mean the guy has put me off visiting that famous strip of sand & sleaze!

& after a period of growing up loving the stuff, now I hate it. - Stock, Aitken & Waterman stable.

Strawberry Fields. I wanna throw up whenever that song is on the radio! (Sorry didn't live it)

Soundman.

Well, you may as well throw Lionel Ritchie into the burning oil vat too "once, twice, three times a lady..blah blah" Come to think of it you can throw out his daughter Nicole and add bff Paris Hilton for good measure.

Well, you may as well throw Lionel Ritchie into the burning oil vat too "once, twice, three times a lady..blah blah" Come to think of it you can throw out his daughter Nicole and add bff Paris Hilton for good measure.

anything by boney m

grandad...clive dunn :o

A song I used to despise in high school, I learned to worship a few years later: Logical Song by Supertramp (still love it)

My vote for most annoying song(s) is anything, and I mean anything by Eminem. Nothing worse than hearing that weasels voice. Give me any tune mentioned in this thread and I'll listen to it 10,000 times rather than listening to Slim shady etc once